Swapfell! Sans x frisk

Warning! This stuff is depressing and kinda fast.

Thank you.
----

Frisk pov

I sighed as I laid on the bathroom floor, covered in cuts. Blood was sleeping out of those cuts, leaving a big puddle on the ground.

Although I wanted this, I can't get over how much this hurts.

I closed my eyes and began to slowly cry, my tears didn't matter anyways, I'm only gonna look weaker....as sans says.

But it's not his fault, I'm just worthless and that's it.

I tried my best to get up, but my cuts protested as they stung at every movement I made but I sat up.

I heard the sound of the door downstairs opening.

"Frisk...are you here?"I heard the sound of sanses voice, but I didn't respond.

I heard the sound of his boots going up the stairs, I looked down and saw the puddle had moved towards the door.

Realization hit me quickly as I ran to get up and lock the door.

I heard the sound of someone banging on the door sending me backwords.

I had locked it in time.

I hissed when my cuts hit the ground roughly, i noticed that dents were forming in the door.

Then all of a sudden the door broke down, I scooted backwords as I saw sans with a pissed off face.

He walked towards me and grabbed my shirt and raised me up towards his face.

Ignoring the pain, I stared in fear.

I closed my eyes, waiting for him to hit me.

It never came.

Instead he started to cry and leaned into my chest and hugged me.

Surprised, I slowly and cautiously wrapped my hand around his waist. He never cries in front of anyone but papyrus.

"Frisk, Why?" He looked up at my face but I turned away, he placed his hand on my cheek and made me look at him.

"I just....don't.....know."I said quietly
Trying to look away from his saddening gaze.

He locked eyes with me.
Slowly our faces leaned towards each other, his eyes stared into mine.

Then-

"HOLY SHIT!"a voice shouted, we looked and saw papyrus staring at us and the blood.

"WHO THE HELL HAD A FUCKINC PERIOD ON THE FLOOR!"he shouted louder and Chara also stood behind him with a worried expression as she elbowed him in his stomach.

"Me."I said and he just glared at me.

We don't get along well.

"Oh...Patch yourself up, geez."he groaned and threw a aid kit at me. He does care somewhat, Not that much.

I began taking to chara a little bit but
I felt something stab into my skin and I screamed. I saw sans patching me up.

"Owww!"I moaned in pain, he stared at me.

"It's your fault, you cut yourself."he said, I was going hit him but he grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze causing me to yell again. since, I tried to cut my wrist.

"Fuck you."I said, he immediately looked up at me and touched my cut again, causing me to be in pain again but I didn't scream.

Just grit my teeth and glared.

((How long it takes to add stitches, later.))

I was laying in bed, staring up at the sky. I was technically high since, I couldn't see much and I felt light headed.

I heard the sound of my door opening and someone walked over to my bed and I felt something surprisingly warm on my lips.

"I love you, frisk."he said and got up to leave but I grabbed him.

"I love you too, idiot."

"Someone really does care about you."he paused before continuing again

"everyone does."

A/n

MY HANDS HURT LIKE HECK.

11/21/2018
Edit:
Yo! How are you doing dood?
^^^