I want you~ nerd! sans x jock!frisk

So! this was a request by Axl_Axe333
sorry it's very late! I got stressed out with school, tests, and dramatic people. I couldn't think well while making this

it most likely will probably suck but oh well.

Couldn't find much information on frisk or sans but I heard she's just A little flirty in this.

I'm tried af, so.
•_____•_____•_____•

Sans

I instantly looked away as a tall school appeared in my dad's car window. It wasn't the prettiest looking place and it definitely didn't exactly look like it was safe.  It looked like hell or a jail.

Yet my dad looked "amazed?" at the sight and began to pull up at a big gate that was Already opened. He stopped in front of it and smiled at me.

"Have a good first day! I'll be back a with your brother when school is over."I took a step out of the car and instantly felt scared but I couldn't go back.

My dad watched as I made my way into the school and gave me a thumbs up.
It was really cold and the halls were filled with people who literally looked like savages and Emo's.

I made my way to what appeared to be the front desk. To be greeted by a tall figure that was hidden by the shadows.

"May I help you?"The tall figure stared deep into my soul and tapped their fingers on the desk.

"Im the new student here and I was wondering where do I go to get my schedule."he stared at me for a quick moment before handing me a piece of paper that had my subjects on it.

He intensely stare at me causing me to cringe away.

I mumbled a quick 'thank you' as I made my way down the halls with my stuff behind me.

As I was walking noticed a kid pinned against a locker with a kinda tall person standing over them.
The kid looked terrified and they were covered in small cuts and bruises.

The tall person had short brown hair and closed eyes. They were wearing ripped up jeans with a black shirt and jacket with plaid colors on it.
They were also a female.

I debated wether to help the other person but I did anyways. I ran over to the person and stood in front of them in a (t-posed jk) defensive position.

"What the fuck do you want?"the bully looked down at me with a intimidating glare. I backed down a little bit but still stood.

"Stop!"I said, the person behind me looked at me with a thankful look. I nodded and told them to move.

The bully grabbed me and slammed me into the locker and my back kinda hurt.

"I don't know who the hell you think you are or who you are! But. Let me tell you something that you'll definitely remember."they pulled out a long sharp knife and pulled it close to my neck as they leaned their face really close to mine. "Stay out of my fucking way or you'll pay the consequences."

They dropped me on the ground and walked away as the bell rang show that it was first period, meaning i skipped out on homeroom.

But, I didn't notice the small crowd that had formed. I got up while grabbing my stuff and went to my first period.

Science.