prolage

Sorry it took so long I bing read/watch a series before I write

-----/////________________&______________

1st pov

My name is Alex it's not my real name I disowned it long ago along with my so-called parents and my peace of shit sisters, Well I guess it's the anniversary of that day the day I escaped that hell hole of a home.

my parents both being tied for 3rd in hero rankings married each other hoping that their child would be the next topped ranked hero even better then all might so the moment I was born they trained me to be a hero when I was 1 my first sister was born and when I was 4 years old my younger sisters were born they trained them too but when I was 5 and still didn't develop they just said I was a late bloomer but as the years passed the beat the shit out of me and called me a mistake the only reason they train me now was to keep up appearances. the only reason why they kept me training me is so they did not look suspicious that a child that would train every day would suddenly stop going. As the years went on the abuse got even worse, my sisters would even take part in abusing me Then when my first sister hit puberty she found a book about rape if I tried to resist I would be beaten. Every day I would get cut, burned, or even worse, but then one the day they went way too far, You see my father can condense his muscles were he can knock down a wall with a few hits. And one day he was so angry that he had condensed his muscles and punched me so hard it knocked, me into my room and instead of feeling sorry for me he slammed the door and locked me in my room. I sat in the corner where I was hit to and I sat there crying in pain, I was bleeding, but the only thing I could think of was how I wanted to leave this hell hole and get as far away from here as possible, but then suddenly a circle that had a blue hue to it. I looked at it and there was a forest. I recognized it but this forest was nowhere near where it was a couple of miles away. At the moment I was confused because I had finally got my quirk but the last thing I wanted to do was tell my family because of the years of beating, abuse, and torment. Then all of a sudden I hear someone opening the door, then the blue circle disappeared. I looked at the door it was my mother. She had told me that my sister and father had gone out to eat because my sisters had gotten top of their class but then that gave me an idea ,my mother had said that I couldn't go because it was nice enough for them to even let me stay at the house so I came up with plan  ten minutes after they all left I took all the money in the house along with one pot and one pan then I opened another portal to the woods and put everything in the woods then opened a portal to the restaurants restroom then walked to my families table and asked if they were sorry for their son they were surprised and asked how I got here so I made a portal to the forest walked thru then told them to fuck you and closed the portal.

                                                                        time skip to when your 17

I have mastered my quirk so now I can make a storage space to put my stuff  in I am homeless but not poor because of my ability I'm now known as ghost the best thief in the world I just got back from the store and now I'm walking back to the motel I've been staying at then I saw them I guess my sisters got into U.A because of I just saw them with my parents on patrol so I put my head down and kept walking I guess I looked suspicious because they stopped me and asked me to remove my hood so I did they were shocked the told me to come home but I knew that look in their eyes its the one they had before they beat me close to death so I ran they cased after me dear old mom sent a dagger to my eye man that hurt but even better she made it exploed damn now only one eye  I made a portal only thinking I need to get the fuck out of their befor I die so a portal formed and I fell thru