Trente et deux

Jimin's P.O.V

I walk home, checking my phone every minute to see if Y/N texted me.

Nothing

This day just keeps going downhill. The rain starts and starts pouring down my head. The sky is now super dark and I get nervous.

Should I take the bus home?

I put my hand in my pocket and grab my wallet. I open it up but it's empty.

"Shit I forgot my bus pass"

I wrap my arms around myself as it starts to get cold. The rain is even stronger and the wind is blowing at a dangerous speed.

Maybe it's a good thing Y/N didn't come

She would have gotten sick

I should just forget about this, I'm sure she was busy with something else

In reality I just couldn't hate her. She was too sweet to not be loved and forgiven. I've never really spoken to her that much, I've always been too shy. I always thought her and Jungkook we're together, until well...after he passed away. After the incident she always seemed sad, and it was my chance to approach her and make her happy.

But maybe she doesn't want me

Why can't she just give me a chance

I would do anything for her

My phone rings and I pick it up without even looking at the caller ID. I don't care who it is, I just need someone to talk to.

"Jimin? Where are you? It's raining really hard. Should I come pick you up? Did Y/N show up? Hello?"

"It's alright Yoongi...I'm almost home."

I thought I needed someone to talk to, but now that I am talking to someone, I just wanna hang up and be alone.

This is stupid

Am I really sad because of one girl not showing up at a study date

God Jimin

Man up

It's really fucking cold now, I should run home before I freeze to death.

I start sprinting fast to my house, hot really paying attention to my surroundings.

But that's stupid

Always watch where you're going

Especially when you cross the road

-------------
Sorry I take long to update, I hope you guys can forgive me for this short and maybe boring chapter.

I love you all so much

Xoxo