35

This is a flashback scene of Y/N and Yoongi! Hope you enjoy:)

-----
"Are you sure we aren't moving too quickly?" Yoongi asks while scratching the back of his head.

"Of course not! Promise rings are essential!" Y/N pulls out the two rings she had bought for her and her boyfriend.

"I know but...we've only been dating for 2 weeks..." Yoongi tries not to make eye contact with Y/N.

Thing is,he really liked her. A lot. Y/N was different than him though. She was moving too quickly into the relationship and took it way more seriously than Yoongi did. What she was doing wasn't bad, it was Yoongi's fault for getting into a relationship when in reality he isn't happy with it. He wished he would've waited a bit kore before asking her out.

"Just put it on and don't even think about it" She winks at him. Y/N was completely clueless at the fact that Yoongi wasn't into the whole "relationship" thing. She was too love blind.

Yoongi looks down at the ring. His was all black and hers was silver with little black diamonds around it so they match in a way. 'Come on, you've been friends with her forever, a ring won't change anything' He takes the ring from the box and slips it onto his finger. Y/N squeals in her seat at the  cafe they were at, in this moment. She then follows by putting hers on.

"Forever" She whispers but loud enough to hear.

That word made Yoongi uncomfortable. It wasn't that he didn't think he could be with her forever but he hated the commitment with it. He wasn't going to say it back, which made him feel bad, but he didn't want to lie to Y/N.

Y/N is a lovely person, he just believes that she deserves someone who can love her and treat her like a princess.

"So we must both keep these on, it's a sign of our relationship. " The girl smiles and looks down at the ring. Yoongi nods, not saying anything.

*time skip brought to you by Jungkook's thighs*

Y/N was on her way to meet Yoongi at his place, they were going to walk to school together. Ever since they both put on those rings, Y/N has been very excited to show everyone. Nobody took their relationship serious but now she'll be able to show them off.

Y/N waits on the front porch for her boyfriend, a big smile on her face. Yoongi finally shows up outside, greeting her with a smile.

"Hey darling" He waves at her. Y/N goes to wave back but quickly realizes something, he took off his ring.

"H-hey...um is the ring not the right size?" She asks hoping there's a reasonable explanation for the empty finger.

Yoongi frowns and looks down at his hand. "Sorry um I took it off in front of my parents because I knew they would question it." He looks at Y/N who stares at him perplexed."I-I haven't told them about our relationship yet." He whispers and immediately regrets saying so.

"Oh...well I mean the school knows we're together so you can put it on now." She tries to force a smile. He looks at her for a split second then looks away.

"I'd rather not"

"Why?"

"I think it's stupid and I'd rather not"

Y/N's eyes open wide.

"I got it for you as a gift!"

"You're moving too fast! Too fast for me! I don't even want to be in a relationship, it's pointless"

And with that small conversation
Small fight
Y/N and Yoongi grew to hate each other

Y/N was of course mad at Yoongi for the mean words he said

Yoongi was made at her for not being reasonable

And over the year after ignoring each other

Hatred grew between the two

And it was never the same

It's funny how a 3 minute conversation can break every piece of friendship, trust and even love

---------
So this chapter is kinda rushed (VERY RUSHED LMAO)
Thank you to the people who stood around with me, I know a lot of readers left because of my break but it's alright I'll still continue this book.

Have a lovely day/night

I love you all

Xoxo