Possible truths?

Matsuri

I roll my eyes as I hear My name along with Mei's name over the intercom as I leaned against a wall in the shadows.

After a few minutes of standing in the cold I decide to call Yuzu.

Yuzu- "Matsuri were?"

Matsuri- "I'm already on the buss back home I'll see you some other time maybe we could even do this date again without Mei?"

Yuzu- "ok but..."

I hang up the phone before she could finish her sentence, I was a bit annoyed that she brought Mei along even more so when I saw them walk out holding hands. But what caught my attention was seeing Harumi looking around in the nearby woods before turning into a wolf.

"Interesting, I thought Harumi was just a vampire. But if she's both then I might be able to obtain something that my family never could. Peace, if Harumi becomes my bride with the acceptance of the Aihara pack then this whole fight between our people can end. My family has dreamed about living in peace for over a century now. I only think of Yuzu as a friend anyway. I just said all that stuff to Mei just to piss her off. Maybe Mei and I can come to an understanding with each other? But first I would like to get to know Harumi a bit better.

After all she's my brides friend.

Mei

I sigh heavily as I hear my name being announced over the intercom along with Matsuri's name making me scowl a bit before making my way towards the front desk were I saw a very worried looking Yuzu.

"MEI! I thought I lost you when I didn't find you in the cafeteria by the window you where sitting at, were did you go?"

I smiled to myself as I felt Yuzu's warm arms wrap around me. It would seem like Yuzu was more worried about me then Matsuri.

"I had to go to the bathroom."

"You seriously need a phone so I can contact you whenever I'm looking for you, it would have been a lot easier then asking the front desk to call your name over the intercom..."

Yuzu's rant got cut off by her phone ringing making me frown as she answered it.

"Matsuri where?"

"Ok but..."

A deep frown showed on Yuzu's face before she removed her phone from her ear making me tilt my head curiously.

"Matsuri has already taken the buss back home."

"I'm sorry I ruined your date."

"No, it's not your fault it's mine. I should have been paying more attention to Matsuri but unfortunately my attention was on someone els."

"Who?" I ask in a confused voice even though I knew she was talking about me.

"Why don't we just head back to the buss station and go home? I'm pretty tired."

Yuzu and I waited for the buss to arrive for minutes, I was honestly starting to get bored.

"H-Hey Mei? Since it's cold c-can I hold your hand?"

I hid my smile as Yuzu began to rant.

"I-I mean you don't have to if you don't want to but it's pretty cold outside and we'd be a lot warmer then we are now so..."

I cut Yuzu off by laying my hand on top of hers before entwining our fingers together, she reall was warm. Which confused me since she was a vampire, but I suppose her human side has something to do with her being so warm.

"Hey Mei?"

"Hmm?"

"Do I stink?"

"Honestly, no you smell a bit like vanilla to me but maybe that's because I sense the human side in you."

"But Matsuri says I'm a full vampire now."

"If your a vampire then how come I can still hear your heart beat?"

Silence was all that was heard until I saw the sign lit up telling us that the busses have stopped transporting people do to the snow making Yuzu groan in annoyance.

"Guess we'll have to walk."

It took us well over an hour and a half to get home since we lived on the other side of town, I found it quite comical as I watched Yuzu practically run into the living room before I locked the door.

All of a sudden fear struck through me as I heard Yuzu scream making me dash towards the living room only to see someone I thought I would never see again.

"Let me go you big creep! Who are you and what are you doing in MY HOUSE! I know some very powerful people who would rip off your head in seconds of you don't let me go right this instant!"

"Sensei?"

"Huh?"

"Mei you know I'm not a teacher anymore so please call me papa..."