and.. who are you? (2)

richie's first impression of bill is when he strolls into his bedroom and sees a small boy, dressed in white standing next to him.

the smile on his face turns into what richie can only describe as a snarl,
but like, a snarl from a kitten. sorta cute.

richie smiles as his heavy boots clunk on the hardwood floor, "shit, if i knew the job came with a hot babe i would've signed up months ago!" he says, arms extending towards the fuming boy, "now come here my angel, give papa a kiss" he jokes making kissing noises at the boy.

eddie visibly gags, "oh lord, why me?" he mumbles looking up to the ceiling.
richie steps back to examine the boy.

neat hair, soft cheeks, and sickeningly sweet eyes. they're round, honey colored orbs that richie can't seem to look away from. "and what might your name be little angel? can i call you that? my little angel?" he laughs, mocking eddie more and more with every movement.

"wouldn't you like to know." eddie scoffs, "why are you even here? got lost looking for the rejected seraphim convention?" the boy giggles at his own joke, feeling ever clever. richie recoils but lets out a chuckle once more, "oh so we've got a feisty cherub here! i don't mind, i like my boys hot.." he lunges toward the small boy just missing him.

eddie just dodged his grasp and scoffs at him, "you disgust me, you know that?" he rolls his eyes and firmly crosses his arms in front of him, "now get out of here before i actually have to do something about it." he looks richie in the eyes, mentally sending him a warning. "it's not gonna be that easy kid, i'm here on direct orders from the big man himself. while i'd love to sit around in my boxers and jerk off i don't exactly have a choice here." he smirks at eddie, "unless?"

the boy cringes and shivers, "goodness no! you have the dirtiest mind.." richie's laughter fills the room again, "well since we're gonna be around each other for what seems like a little while longer, we might as well get acquainted, hm?" he looks down at the smaller boy. "i'm richard, but you can call me rich, richie, or daddy if that's what you're into." richie winks at the boy as his face flushed and he looks to the ground, "a-absolutely not! that is foul!" he says with fists clenched at his sides.

richie only laughs once more, "lighten up baby! now, what's your name?"

"edward. you will only refer to me as such. i don't like nicknames, or pet names either. god gave me the name edward for a reason and you will use it." he looks sternly back at richie, who looks at him blankly.

"ah, so i'll call ya ed's!"

"absolutely not!" eddie argues back, just before richie shushes him, "sh sh sh ed's it's okay, you'll get used to it. now tell me about this.." he glances to the bed with a sleeping boy in it, "..kid. what's his name again?"

eddie sighs in frustration.

this is eddies own personal hell.