Chapter one

Today was the day every one finds out what they get to do next year for a extra is it going to be a solo a duo a trio.

That night every one runs to they house and asks they mom what they got. People got ballet trio jazz solos ballet solo hip hop trio jazz duo musical theatre duos......but not every one was happy.

Zoey was very upset that she got a musical theatre duo she did not like musical theatre that much and she did not get along with the person she got it with uh oh.

On the other hand only three girls got solos out of a hole dance group of 12! the three girls where so excited and happy! they loved what they got.

Amanda was probably the most excited she was so happy!

So Amanda's dance group was really good when it came to competitions. Amanda's favorite dance is hip hop but she loves all of the other dances she does. there are 12 girls in Amanda's group, they all where pretty good friends but they had there differences. Jessica and Hannah where best friends there where always partners when they went across the floor and when ever they could be partners.

But there is one problem they was a new girl coming that year and not everybody can handle that well in Amanda's group