Chapter 2

So that day in class everyone had to find a partner everyone finds a partner and Amanda is suck with Maralin she is just so mean and she lies about people hurting her.

First we did ballet across the floor we did ballet runs ballet marches and ballet pliés. Then we did jazz across the floor we started with leaps the turn the double turn after that we did leaps and arabesque jumps. To finish off the class we did abbs and cruches to work are tummy muscles.

Then after class Hannah asked Amanda if they could maybe play later or go to the beach. Amanda gave Hannah her number but Hannah never called.

Amanda really wanted some one to play with but it was like all of her friends where busy so she just played with her self then later that night her and Jessica played in Jessica's pool till 9 o'clock at night they had a great time.

Everyone was wondering what everyone else got so sooner or later everyone new what each other got.

After class Amanda tells everyone "party at my house only group ones" and all of her class mates say " ill be there" at 5 o'clock all of Amanda's friends come Jessica,hannah,Skyler,Zoey,Maralin

Lily,river,Katelyn,emily and Abigail

Today Maralin and Amanda and Hannah kinda had a fight. Maralin was snarling at Amanda and Hannah and giving them mean looks.... while that was happening Emily Katelyn and River where practicing there leaps on the front lawn. Then Abigail came along "hi guys can I come and practice with you" "sure" the three girls said all at one time "do we have dance tomorrow" Abigail said while she was stretching "yes we do" said river "and we are going to learn how to do double turns" said Katelyn aka new girl "everyone knows how to do double turns except for u" Abigail snarls "she's just learning Abigail sheesh" Emily "yah look who's talking you can't even do a high leap emily" Abigail snarls and looks at her like a piece of garbage "okay okay girls this is at my house and Abigail you are getting out of hand no one thinks that you are the best in the group where a team and if you don't like that then go home" says Amanda. Abigail storms of and go's to swing on the swings.