Three

The classroom where the prefects met was exactly as Keana remembered it. It was dark, musty, and way too small for 25 people at one time. Keana stayed as far away from James as possible and looked solely at McGonagall as she was speaking. There was no need to look at her ex, or his annoying best friend, so she wouldn't.

"Now, the assignments for patrols is on this piece of parchment here. As you can see, boys are with boys, and girls with girls as a way to minimize distraction," the headmistress narrowed her eyes at Camila. "I know that will not diminish all inappropriate activity, but I hope you use your better judgment on that."

Camila let out a dramatic gasp. "Professor McGonagall! I am hurt that you'd assume I'd ever engage in any inappropriate activity! I'm a child of the Lord!"

"Filch caught you having a threesome on the final day of term last year, you're no child of God," Ariana Grande called out. She was the Slytherin 7th year prefect and she and Camila had an ongoing feud filled with sexual tension and arguments.

A proud smirk found its way onto the Latina's face and she winked at Ariana. The other girl rolled her eyes and simply turned to stare straight ahead. Professor McGonagall sighed. She didn't get paid enough for this. "Anyway, if I find any of you misbehaving, I will not hesitate to remove that badge from your robes and turn you into a ferret. Mister Malfoy's father can attest to how horrible that is," the woman said with an even voice as she stared at Scorpius with a playful smile. Camila snickered as she nudged the blonde boy and he shoved his housemate away.

"Now go on, curfew is in 10 minutes and I want all of you out there doing your jobs!" McGonagall clapped her hands twice before morphing into a cat and exiting the room, leaving the 24 teenagers to organize themselves.

Most of the teenagers were quick to run to the list that was enchanted to float in the middle of the room. Camila on the other hand allowed herself to rest against the back wall while everyone else scrambled, calling out their partner's names.

"You ready to get this over with?" Keana's voice made the Latina jump a bit in surprise.

"Aw, not excited to spend 4 whole hours with me, Love?"

The glare Camila was met with definitely answered her question. "Let's just head to the fourth floor and stay away from James."

"Geez, for a bottom you're very commanding."

Keana's jaw dropped in indignation. "Wh- I don't- I'm not a bottom!"

The Slytherin gave her a dubious look before moving to start their patrols. "Whatever you say, princess."

As Camila took the lead towards the corridors, Keana was grateful she couldn't see the blush rising on her cheeks.

~~

There are many ways to describe Camila Cabello.

Keana liked to use words like egocentric, cocky, and conceited. Tonight in particular she'd choose incessant and annoying.

"You suppose any of these paintings ever peep on us during uh, private times?" she asked Keana who had trouble not rolling her eyes for the millionth time.

"Not sure, Cabello. How often are you having private times in front of paintings?"

"Well they're not intentional circumstances!"

"Merlin, why are you like this?" Keana sighed in exasperation.

"Four hours, Issartel. That's how long I've got to keep myself entertained considering you're such a snore," Camila retorted. The shorter girl smacked her arm and the Slytherin feigned injury.

"Help! I've been shot!" She leaned against the wall, gasping for air and clutching her chest.

"You're so dramatic. I hardly touched you!"