Chapter 16 Nicole's Past

Morgan POV

I open my eyes and yawn. Nicole screamed me out of my sleep and it was strange because I've never really heard her scream. Yell but not scream. I crawl out of bed and stumble downstairs to the kitchen. What was she dreaming about that made her freak out like that. I walk back to the living room and sit down, rubbing my eyes as Ana walks downstairs.

"Hey mom." she says sitting down. "What was all that noise last night?"

"Nicole, she had a nightmare." I say. She nods and looks around.

"Why is she so afraid of Brevlen?" she asks. "I mean, he's so nice."

"He did things in the past that weren't so good. He did things to her." I say.

"Like what?" she asks.

"Anabella, your to young to know this stuff." I say but she frowns.

"Mom, I'm 17. I'm not a little girl so you can tell me." she says.

"Okay. But its a long story so....get ready." I say. "When she was 15 she got sent to a mental hospital. Her therapist was Breveln. He wasn't treating her, he was beating her and raping her. She started to change, became angry and distant from us. Than we found out what he was doing and got her out of there. About a year later he got her again and took blood samples trying to make new wolfs but only got Mutts that we had to fight. When got her back but she was pregnant from the times he raped her. We stopped it and she was okay. He showed up months later and we thought he killed her. When we went to war against them she was still alive but infected. Than she was okay and....well. Thats most of the story." I say.

"Umm......thats enough." she says. "Does Skylar know?"

"No and don't tell her." I say. She nods and stands up. 

"I'm gonna wake them up for school." she says.

"Just don't tell her or Aiden." I say. She nods and walks upstairs but I didn't know at the time that telling her was a bad mistake.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, short.

Nikki :)