Mom And... Dad?!

We followed our mom to a huge area full of dragons and our mom is on her dragon with a man next to her I gasp "daddy" he nods his head and Hiccup looks at me then back to dad. They come down from the dragon and we run to hug them I hug dad Hiccup hugs mom. Then they show us around the nest and show us the bewilderbeast the alpha of all dragons. "Wow this is crazy you have been here for 20 years well except for you dad you have been here for a year but how did I end up with dad and Hiccup end up alone?" I ask "I was not alone I was with Snotlout and his dad" Hiccup corrects we talk for a while and go to get something to eat. We try to get mom to come back to Berk with us but she is uncertain about it so dad sings to her (video above pretend Gobber is you but calm like Hiccup) after that the dragons feel unease we look out to see all the dragons flying away mom runs out to see what is happening.

Drago's flet is right outside we mount our dragon's and take flight I help mom get the bewilderbeast while Hiccup goes to help the others we battle Drago's fleet and Hiccup and I fly to Astrid and a man "where have you two been" she asks "oh ya know hanging out with sis and mom" he says gesturing to me and mom "wait you two are brother and sister and that's your mother" she says "now you know where I get my dramatic flare" he jokes then we fly away.

We battle Drago's fleet and finnaly my talk to Drago about dragons but he calls his alpha over and makes our dragons go bad and makes them come after us we try to talk some sense into them but they don't listen and are about to shot at us but dad pushes us out of the way and get shot.

We run to them as mom runs to him too and sees if her still has a heart beat.

There wasn't... Dad was dead. Me and Hiccup started to cry when the other dragon riders landed Astrid ran to Hiccup and Snotlout ran to me and sat next to me and put his arm around me I lay my head down on his chest and cry as he ruds my back "shh shh let it all out" he said to me.

The bad alpha roared and all the dragons swarmed around him except for Angel she buried her head in the sand when she saw what she did so she did not hear the alpha's call. But all the other dragons do even Toothless so he tries to fly to the alpha but he can't do Drago takes him and flies to... Berk?!