Battle Of The Dragons

When Hiccup and Toothless breaks out of the ice Toothless had blue on his back and head and he was glowing. He looked at Hiccups then dashed to to the alpha and roared.

Me and mom ran to Hiccup to see if he was OK "he's challenging the alpha" we say in sync. He comes back and roars and all the dragons come to our side I look back and see Angel before I can get on her Hiccup grabs my arm "we can do this together" he says we go to the alpha and Drago "now do you get it this is what it is to earn a dragons loyalty let this end now" Hiccup says "Never come on!" Drago yells to the alpha and Toothless and Angel get ready to fire and BOOM! They fire and one of the bewilderbeast's horns fall off we won Toothless and Angel are the new alpha and omega. Everyone goes to their dragons and hug them I stand with Angel and see Snotlout go to Hookfang. After he gets done hugging Hookfang I run to him and hug him he twirls me around and hugs me tight.

After he puts me down we all look to the dragons the are surrounding Angel and Toothless they roar and all said and done Angel and Toothless are the alpha and omega. I put my head on Snotlout's shoulder. We found out that the Haddocks are not related to the Jorgenson's thankfully.

We all meet in the great hall to celadrate but the unexpected happens.

Cliffhanger yay!!!