Sleeves [Vikklan #41] 2/3

Vikk's POV

"Com'on Vikk. Wake up. We're here" Mitch said, shaking my shoulder roughly.

I opened my eyes, and all of the sudden, i knew where we were. It was our summer house that was near nothing but empty land.

I sit up slowly, very confused and still in a hazy sleep like state.

"W-Why??" I stutter. "You'll see just get up" Preston said softly, trying to speak very softly.

I step out of the car and onto the wet grass below. There was no way that it was morning time. It was for sure late at night, probably around 2 AM.

I walk with them into the house. The same old smell of burnt wood and campfires filled my nose with a pleasant sent.

It was super dark and it was very scary as to why we'd be here.

"Why are we here?" I asked to anyone. "You'll see" Jerome said. I sigh and keep walking.

I only then realized, we had no WiFi, no internet, no nothing here. I was away from everyone and everything but what was in this very house.

"Wait how will i be able to upload? or talk to my friends? or get in contact with anyone?" I ask nervously. "Sit down Vikk." Lachlan said.

He patted the seat on the couch right next to him, so i sat with him. He grasped my hand tightly, giving me a sympathy look.

"Why are we here?" I asked again.

"We took you here to get you away from everyone and have some you time. Clearly life has been a little much for you lately and we wanted you to have a break." Lachlan said slowly.

I took that in. Life had been so much lately, but i cant disappoint my friends and fans.

"But i need to upload." I said to them. "Well no, we put up a video telling them that you had a huge personal thing you needed to attend to and that you wont be posting for a week." Mitch sighed.

I frowned, I was gonna let all my fans down.

-Time Skip-

My bed is the only place I've been to in the past few days. Other then the bathroom.

The boys keep checking in on me every 10 minutes, so i rarely get time alone. One of them every night sleeps in my room on my floor so i don't do anything else.

It was annoying. I couldn't even be in the shower alone, i had to have the door open or someone sitting outside the shower with me.

I lay awake at night in my bedroom. It was Lachlan's turn to lay on my floor for the night. "Lachlan?" I whisper. "Mhm?" He hummed back to me.

"I don't feel safe" I mumble quietly. He instantly shot up and looked at me. "Whats wrong Vikk? Do i need to get the others?" He asked quickly.

"N-no. I um" I stopped myself. He sat down beside my bed and held my hand. "Vikk what do you need?" He asked softly.

"Could you come lay with me? I uh I'm scared to sleep" I said and my face turned red. "Sure love." He smiled, hopping into my bed beside me.

He wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me close. I cuddled into his chest and soon enough i fell asleep.

He's always kept me safe no matter what the situation.

I think i love him.