Veinteseis

a/n :Even though I speak Spanish I don't know if I'm spelling my numbers right lmao.

Author POV:

Jackson:
Woah seems like your little sister really getting into me..
Received 5:00pm

Jungkook:
Wait what do you mean!!!?"
Sent, 5:00pm

Jackson:
Nothing, we're just enjoying each other's presence.
Received, 5:01pm

Jungkook:
Huh!? She don't like you leave her alone!
Sent, 5:01pm

Jackson:
Then explain why she's with me,.. licking and sucking something.
Received, 5:02pm

Jungkook:
SUCKING LICKING WHAT?
Sent, 5:02pm

Jackson:
her favorite lollipop 🍭.
Received, 5:03pm

Jungkook:
Jesus Christ, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU.
Sent, 5:03pm

Jackson:
Idk find out fool.
Received, 5:04pm

Jungkook:
Listen here you little piece of shit, give me back my sister.
Sent, 5:04pm

Jackson:
How about no.
Sent, 5:05pm

-
Jungkook sighed and hurriedly he stood up from his bed and quickly grabbed his hoodie. He went down the living room and grabbed the car keys.

'I can't let Jackson have her'

As he walked out the house he bumped into Taehyung with Yeontan.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked.

"That's none of your fucking business, move out the way." Jungkook rudely pushed Taehyung aside making Taehyung stumble back.

" You're so fucking childish Jungkook, I thought you were over it, I still care for you, we all do."

"You stopped caring for me years ago all of you did, so save your words. I have to get someone." Jungkook yelled and left leaving Taehyung speechless.

Jungkook went in the car and started driving off to who knows where. Only bad thoughts went through his mind, what could they be possibly doing? Who knows? That's only something he needs to find out.

After hours of driving, he seemed to spot someone familiar inside a small cafe. He knew it was Y/N just by looking at her from the window. He quickly parked the car and walked furiously towards the table who Y/N seemed to be at.

"I told you one thing Y/N, not to fucking talk or see Jackson. And what you do? The complete fucking opposite. We're going home"

Jungkook pulled Y/N up and threw her over his shoulder.

"What the fuck is your problem dude!" Jackson yelled.

"My problem!? My problem is you on trying to get in my sisters pants so fuck off!" Jungkook felt mad, jealous, he really didn't want to use the word 'sister' but he had to.