Treinta y uno

a/n: some mature stuff happens in this chapter yall, and it ain't good, y'all gonna hate me more but yolo🤠👊🏻

Authors POV:

"Finally we're done!" You yawned as you got up from your bed and stretched. Jackson did the same, "I'm actually pretty confident about this project, I feel like we did a good job!" He smiled.

"Hopefully we did!"

"Well I'll head home now, thanks for letting me in your house to work on the project Y/N." Jackson spread his hands signaling you to give him a hug. You hesitated at doing such action, but you gave him a smile and quickly hugged him.

After all he did the work.

You decided to walk him to the living room so he could leave, "see you tomorrow at school Y/N!!" Jackson said before heading out the house and started walking away.

"See you tomorrow babe" you heard a voice behind you, you turned around seeing Taehyung shower Luna with kisses on her face.

"Can y'all do all that somewhere else?" You said in a disgusted voice obviously joking around.

They seem to ignore your presence as they started eating each other's faces off.

'Nastyyyy'

Moments later, Taehyung left with Luna to drop her off to her place. While Y/N just wanted to take a quick shower and sleep already. She walked towards her bedroom but got stopped by Jimin who seemed to be worried.

"Y/N have you seen Jungkook somewhere? He just disappeared!!"

"What do you mean? Wasn't he with you working on the project?" You said as you started feeling worried.

"He's been gone for almost an hour Y/N, I dont know where he is at!!"

"Calm down Jimin, he probably went for a walk!" You told him.

"You think that? I don't think he could've just left without telling anyone."

"He probably did trust me. You could finish the project tomorrow. It's already getting late, we should go get some rest okay? I'm pretty sure Jungkook will comeback soon"

Jimin took a deep breath, he nodded and went to his bedroom.

But you were worried, if he was going somewhere you knew for sure he would tell you.

Y/N:
Where are you? You just left without telling anyone Jimin got worried!

Jungkook:
That's none of your fucking business.
Received, 9:30pm

You were taken aback with his sudden reply, why would he talk to you like that?

Y/N:
Jungkook, are you okay? Do you need anything?

Jungkook:
I don't want anything, especially if it comes from you.
Received, 9:32pm