not who you said you were

As time flew by and sun goes down there's no other way I rather choose but to lay in his arms smelling his high fragrance colon, this was a smell I could not forget.

He gently rolls over pulled me closer and kissed me on my forehead, oh how I love that.

"Babe am making a quick run to the supermarket to fetch us something to eat u want to come" , he said.

"Nawh am good just a bit tired but u can buy me donuts the chocolate ones please I love u", I responded.

"Gotcha luv ya to see u in a few", as Michael left speeding off in his blue forderanger van.

I was exhausted, all I wanted to do was lay in bed and wait for him to come back to me.
"Beep! Beep!", that's all I heard which sounded a bit like Michael's phone.

I went inside his bathroom and grabbed his phone that was placed on top of his laundry basket, as I recalled Micheal never leaves his phone unattended, he wasn't the guy to go out the house without his phone.

"Ringgggg!! Ringgggg!"
Was Michael phone, I didn't take it on at first but then it started to ring again, I was startled.
The caller ID was unknown which made it look suspicious.

"You son of a bitch, you deadbeat dad, am so done with your ass, you broke piece of shit", was the voice of and angrily lady, she sounded frustrated.
I was in complete silence.

"Dont play deaf Mic, answer meeeeee!!!", I hanged up the phone immediately.

This left me thinking...
I decided to snoop through Michael's phone but it was fully locked, I spent five minutes trying just to hack his password when it suddenly opens.
"Donuts??, really?, that was his password all along, am such a idoit".

It's about time it opens...

Next part coming up😄