two

The younger's face nearly swept up the concrete before he was unexpectedly restricted. Not this again.

"Hold yourself up, dumbass," Taehyung mumbled behind his teeth, his face fading into a shade of blush while his arms trembled from the strength he is now depleting of from supporting 100% of Jungkook's body.

The younger forced his arms out to restrain his body from being engulfed by the cold floor below. Taehyung relieved his muscles and gasped some air, choking occasionally.

Kook stood up, glaring at the man who pretty much saved his life. He turned sharply like a soldier and rushed himself into the subway rail. Taehyung, as predicted, follows.

"You're a heavy boy, JK," The older took a seat next to him.

"Shut up."

"Why are-"

"Shut up!" JK whined, "I'll make a scene again."

Taehyung sighed "Fair." before crossing his legs and eying Jungkook.

The older attempted to gain Jungkook's attention by scooting closer.

Jungkook's instinct told him to separate himself from the irritating being who happened to be nearly pressed against his left arm. Creep.

Maybe I should- The boy's train of thought was sliced away from his brain. Ding. A text from Min Yoongi, an old schoolmate, appeared.

MIN YOONGI : Jungkookie, you got plans tomorrow night?

"Ah, Jungkookie?" Taehyung was seen hovering over the small boy's shoulder, stalking the little box of light in his hand.

"Hey! Stop that!" Jungkook whined once more.

"I've had enough," Jungkook exhaled. He followed his idea of which he wishes he would've thought of earlier.

Jungkook took his backpack off and then slid down a seat, putting his bulky sack in the now unoccupied seat between the two.

"Don't touch me," Jungkook scoffed.

Taehyung pouted before placing his chin over Kook's bag, "Do you really hate me that much?"

The younger boy felt the guilt welling up inside him. He was quite fond of the kindness he was being gifted. Although Jungkook wanted to be respectful, he was dragged for his cruel past. There was no freedom in his society, only fear.

He's cute- no, he's just trying to seduce me by being a creep. Jungkook denied his thoughts.

I need to stop denying myself, lying to myself worked it's way into lying to everyone.

Jungkook has faced consequences of which he most definitely did not deserve because of minor lies. Yeah, lying is lying, it's bad.

Some people just can't control themselves. . . . . .

Fine, Taehyung is cute. He finally accepted it. The older still staring, orbs wide and reflective, Jungkook nearly blushed.

Glancing back, the younger then sharply turned his head away, a bunny smile stretching along his lower face. Lips extending into a thin line. The skin around his eyes wrinkling.

This boy. Jungkook thought. He's.. interesting.. for sure.

The blonde quickly noticed the bunny's reaction and immediately became flustered. He hadn't thought he'd get anything positive.

Kookie was debating whether or not he should move his bag for tae to scoot over but Taehyung was too caught up in his thoughts to notice anyway. What is he doing, does he think this is funny?

All you could hear was the train screeching against the tracks as they were silent on the travel home. Jungkook stole small glances at Taehyung wondering why he hasn't gotten off yet. Tae did the same. Both were quite far from their apartments to start.

The monorail was halted making a high pitched scream like noise. Jungkook looked down at the paper in his hand and got up from his seat, but so did the other male. Something was off.

Authors note -

IM POSTING THIS WITHOUT PERMISSION BUT ITS BEEN TOO LONG

pi_pi_pinkeu