Chapter 4

Felix opened her eyes, well more like squinted. All she saw was blue. Felix starightened her legs and pluged her nose. Then she splashed into water. The cold caught her offguard and Felix swallowed the saltwater. She surfaced coughing and spluttering. She looked down seeing nothing but darkness under her feet. Felix's toes curled as she thought of what could be underneath her right now. Then water washed over her, dragging her umder. She started to swim up when another wave dragged her down. She tried to swim up but the light left... leaving her in darkness.

   JayJay opened his eyes, bringing his hand over them.  After a while of colecting his thoughts he sat up immediatly wincing at pain all over. He looked down at his arms and legs. Sunburn. Great. JayJay looked around. Sand. Sand. Sand. A cactus. Sand. And oh more sand. JayJay stood up and started to slowly walk towards the cactus. His vision blurred and one cactus turmed into three.

   Mary sat up like as if she was in a nightmare. She loiked around brething deeply. "No. No. No! No!" Mary says standing up. She was back at soriel. Wolfie lying on a beanbag close by. And Clovis lying on the floot. Mary walked over to her desk... all her recent studies were sprawled around. "No!" She says picking up a missing sign. Everyone except for her, Wolfie, and Clovis were on that sign. Everyone looked so happy, annoying the shit out of each other in the photo. Mary turned around to see Wolfie sitting up rubbing her eyes. Wolgie stopped moving and jumped to her feet. "Where's that Bitch? She's gonna die! Why are we in Soriel?" Wolfie asks looking at Mary. "I just woke up. I cant answer your questions... at least not yet." Mary says looking down at the paper a million questions flooding her own mind.

    Griffin opened her eyes and yawned. She heard whimpering. Griffin sat up and looked around. She was Dragon with her tail tucked and ears pulled back. "Whats wrong?" Griffin asks. "Were lost! What about everyone else!? Were they shot!?" Dragon asks panicking. Griffin looked around seeing nothing but plains. "I- i uh... i dont know. Sorry." Griffin says looking back at Dragon. "We cant be the Saviors if we're separated! How are we suposed to fight!? How can we protect each other!? Protect Wattpad!?" Dragon says tears forming in her eyes. "First off, calm down. Second, we'll survive. Third, we'll find everyine else." Griffin says in a calm voice. "T-thats a plan i guess." Dragon says wiping her eyes.  "Yeah. And we'll get through this. We'll get back to the app. We'll get back to our teams." Griffin says putting a hand on her shoulder. "Yeah!" Dragon says with a newfound determination.

   Wild opened her eyes and cover them with her hands. Braches cut and scrapped against her. Then she fell with a thud onto the forest floor. She sat up and looked around. Definatly a forest. In about midsummer. Nice green leaves, and lots of wildlife, and heat that she's kinda used to. Then she head a twig snap and instinctivly got to her feet looking and listening for whatever it could be.

    Beth sat up. She looked around. "Where the fuck did Wattpad go?" She asks looking around. She saw movement is the distance and walked towards it.

      Haize sat up coughing up water. He looked around. He was in the shallows of a beach. Haize stood up and looked out at the waves. Then out of nowhere someone fell into the water. Haize whatched as they surfaced then were dragged back under by another wave. He looked around. They havent surfaced yet. "Shit." Haize mumbles running into the deeper water then diving underneath.

   MT walked around. Getting more and more thirsty as she went. But something deep inside said not to stop. Keep going. Its going to be worth it. 'It better be an oasis...' MT thought.

   Henry opened his eyes to see leaves. He shakily sat up. He was stuck in a tree... "the fuck?" Henry mumbles to himself. He hung his legs over the side of the branch and looked around his hand on his chin. Just a bunch of trees... and some wildlife. Suddenly he straightened up and looked out. "Did that tree just move?" He asks himself.

(Your probably all tired if these cliffhanger! Hehe anyway hope you enjoyed, bye!)