Chapter 6

Darkness. Thats all that was seen. It was cold. Beth didnt like it. Not one bit. But she heard someone, and she wasnt going to leave them. She stood in the darkness shaking from the cold. Then a light flickered in thhe distance. Beth ran to it screaming out to it for help. But no one could hear her. When she got close enought that she could reach out and touch it she rammed into it and the blinding light overtook the darkness. Beth sat up hitting MT in the chin while doing do. "Beth!" MT yells hugging her. "You scared me, asshole!" "Sorry." Beth says hugging her back. MT squirmed until Beth released her then stood up sheilding her eyes with her hand. "I have a feeling were not alone." MT says looking fown to Beth. "The only live thing ive seen for miles is you." Beth says standing up. "Well my point is, I'm following the feeling. I know you passed ouy and shit, but i think we should get going." MT says nervously. "Ok, lets go." Beth says.

     Haize stumbled around trying not to trip on any roots. A sharp whistle came from above him. He looked up maved a little then stayed as still as possible. A papaya fell and landed in the big stack of fruit he was already holding. Then Felix slid down the tree and walked on, Haize following behind. Felix pulled on a palm leaf until it snapped off. She flapped it and it blew some leave on the fruit Haize was holding. Felix smiled as Haize tried to get his face closer to the cool air. Felix stopped and slung it over her shoulder and started pulling more off. Eventually they had lots of tropical fruit, bambo, palm leaves, and vines. They walked back to the beach just as the sun set, disapearing into the waves.

   "Motherfucker!" Henry yelled leaping out of a tree. He spawned a taco sword and threw it at the bear. It skimmed its arm. After hitting the bear the sword glitched and disapeared. The bear lowered to all four, it was face to face with Henry. Both of them were beyond pissed.

    Dragon sank into the darkness holding her breath. She flinched when something touched her arm. She thrasged until arms wrapped around her. 'Fucking hell Griffin' Dragon thought calming down. Dragon and Griffin both kicked their legs until they bumped their head on the root roof. Griffin let go of Dragon and turned kicking the roots as hard as possible. The light streamef in and both Dragon and Griffin burst through gasping for air. They crawled out and lay on their backs catching their breath.  "Thanks." Dragon says breathless. Griffin stood up and walked away mumbling "why did i do that?" Dragon sat up and whatched her, then looled down at her muddy clothes and skin. "Fuck." Dragon mumbles flicking mud off her hands.

     "Why did i do that?" Griggin mumbles. 'Im her enemy, that was too nice... good thing Lyon isnt around. Then again... i might still be kicked out for breaking the vow. But he's breaking it to.' Griffin walked back to the tree deep in thought. And after a few minuetes Dragon slumped down beside her. Griffin held in a laugh. She tried to clean the mud off but just smeared it everywhere. "Fucking moron." Griffin mumbles. "What was that!?" Dragon asks anger in her tone. "Nothin'." Griffin says chuckling. Dragon glared at her then turned around whatching the sunset.

     A butler immediatly swept up the shattered teacup.  Mary and Wolfie stood there glaring at Echo. "Who invited you?" Echo asks coldly. "You did. We're just a bit late." Wolfie says refering to her call that started this mess. "Where's our friends bitch!" Mary yells. Echo walked up to her a blank look expression. Then she slapped Mary across the face. "Dont call me that." Echo growls. "Tell us where they are! Or i will kill you!" Mary says a hand on her, now red, left cheek. "Why should i tell you?" Echo asks emitionless. "Because we're stronger than you! And we wont hesitate to kill you and everyone else in this fucking house!" Wolfie yells some butlers looking at her nervosly. "Cocky Saviors." Echo mumbles. "Just tell us where everyone is and we'll leave!" Mary says. "Well you see. The gun separates the  souls, i have no idea where they are." Echo says. "Liar!" Woflie and Mary say in unison. "I swear im telling the truth." Echo says calmly. Out of frustration Mary turns and storms out almost breaking a door off its hinges as she left. Wolfie gave Echo one last glare before following Mary.

    JayJay looked at his hand. Its swollen a bit. 'Why was I so stupid!? Felix wouldnt be here! And bow im going to die and no one would know!' JayJay screams in his mind. He felt warm tears fill his eyes. 'I let everyone down! Its all my fault! If i never wrote anything-' he couldnt find it in him to finish that thought. His heart ached at the idea of giving up writing. JayJay looked around... seeing nothing but sand. Then he traced his finger in the sand.

Im sorry, i guess im weak. I was bit by a snake and i dont even get the chance to say goodbye. Well if your reading this, you know im dead. My body is probably right beside this as you read. You probably dont know me... not many people did. But im a writer, and i wouldnt give it up for anything... except probably a snake bite. I wish i could see my family and friends one last time... then id know they knew my time is up. I- im going to miss everyone. Im so sorry, but im not that strong. And i cant hang on anymore. Goodbye one last time.

JayJay

(Eeeehhhh!!!! Im sorry! Im so goddamn emotional, i teared up while writing JayJay's part... im sorry... bye)