Chapter 4 Christmas

Atticus was also with Seto saying merry christmas. Alicia had walked in the room and said "Time to open the presents." the order the presents been givin out went: Seto, Alicia, Jason, Atticus, Alexis and then Jaden.

(Jason is Alexis' father.)

Kaiba gave Jaden his present first he opened it and saw it was a blue eyes white dragon. Jaden looked at went "Seto but now you have two."

Kaiba replied "That one was made especially for you by Maxamillion Pegasus."

Alicia gave out her present and Jaden was given a watch.

It was now Alexis' fathers turn and Jaden had gotten a  bottle of colonge.

Atticus didnt realise Jaden was coming and he had no money so he appologised

Jaden said "It was fine." now it was Alexis' turn to give out presents she started with her family who all were pleased and then she turned to Jaden and give him his present. Jaden smiled "Lex its perfect."

Alexis then said "A perfect present for a perfect guy." Alexis asked Jaden if the present was ok he said it was perfect. And now Jaden was giving out presents and went he go to Alexis hr said it was quite expensive and the showed her the ring.

Alexis gasped and said "Jaden its beautiful."

Jaden said "Like my beautiful girlfriend"

Right after everyone opened the presents Alicia had dished out dinner

Jaden ate how he did in front of Alexis this surprised Alexis but soon they will be back at duel academy which means they will be separated which upset Alexis and Jaden

"Jay?" she asked

"Whats up babe?" Jaden replied quizzingly

"Are there any rooms free at Slifer Red?"

"Um... Yeah next to mine. Why?"

"I wanna be near you before and after class" Alexis blushed

"If its ok with Seto" Jaden asked Seto. Seto nodded after dinner Jaden helped Alexis clean up the dishes. They return to duel acadmey tomorrow. Alexis recives a message on her PDA from Chancellor Shepard saying Seto Kaiba will be Chancellor when they return.