0.2

my name is Amanda Ross. I'm Hispanic and pretty messed up.

I was born to goodly parents whom names were Ariel Sebastian and Jessica Ross. My mom left when I was just 13 she couldn't handle being a mother anymore but the only memories I have with my mother are good memory's.

after mom left dad was pretty devastated I later found out mother didn't leave because she couldn't handle being a mother. she'd left because all she cared about was herself and didn't want my father or I to ruin her life so she decided to walk away.

A couple years later when I had turned 15 my father had changed, he wasn't him self he'd turn cold he didn't care about anyone or didn't want anyone to care or talk to him. What he liked oh what he truly loved was alcohol. he would turn to alcohol when he sad, mad, or even happy. he lived for alcohol.

one day he had totally given up on finding someone else who would care for him who would give him the feeling my mother gave him. he decided it would be awesome to have fun with me...he touched me everynight for 2 months all I could do was deal with it because if I didn't he would beat me.

to deal with the pain I would cut away, the sensation I got with cutting was amazing it let all my pain away and I couldn't stop.

one day at school a teacher saw a bruise on my arm and asked about it. I told her I had hit my self on a door and she didn't believe me so she took me to a room were she said she would let me go if I told the truth. I was put under pressure and finally I told them I told them everything.

I never went home that day.

I didn't get to see my fathers reaction, was he mad, sad, or furious I didn't know.

later that night on the same day I was put into a foster home whom I spent In for 6 months.

after being in a foster home for 6 months a loving family whom I love took me in and cared for me as if there own.

the Rodgers family.

I moved into there home in mid April and was finished school but school wasn't the best because everyone made fun of me. I did have many friends.

some people say life isn't worth living when you've been touched or hurt by other people but when you have the chance to start over you can't just pass on it.

so I'm starting over