Story time

Home is where the heart is..So
You are my home because you have my heart.
-Jocasta
◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

Nov 24th
AM 2:45:09

|Y/n pov|
I don't remember falling asleep but when I woke up,my head was laying against Conan's chest and the TV was still on that Mystery/Crime solving channel.My body shutters from an odd cold breeze...That when I saw the balcony door wide open.I carefully stepped over Sebastian who was laying right by the couch and tipped toed over to the door.
I don't remember going outside...Shit its really cold in the house now.
I reached for the door and something grabbed my arm and a rag was shoved into my face..

Last thing I remember is a very sweet smell...Then I blacked out.

✿✿✿
AM 07:00:00

"That must of been too much chloroform."

"And how do you know!?"

"She hasn't woken up in five hours dumbass!Fuck!What If she's dead!We failed our mission and killed a kid!And no normal kid,Elijah Kamski's only child!"I heard two voices above me and on either side of me.
What the hell...Sons of bitches basically drugged me..
"Ngh.."

"Oh fuck!S-she alive."If I could roll my eyes,I would but my body isn't responding right now.
I've been out for five hours...Shit... SHIT!
"I doubt the brat knows anything about Blue."

"Well that's what he thinks."

I mentally sighed...I got kidnapped because of my damn self..literally!
Dammit,I need to reach my bracelet.
"Hey what's up with this bracelet?"
Or let the dumbass press the button himself and alarm my father,Conan,Connor and the police!
"Don't know,Women and their accessories but that gem looks suspicious don't-."

*click*

"What the hell was-You idiot!"There was loud sound of things being knocked over and a door opening,which told me they ran off.

After a few minutes I heard rushed footsteps.
"Connor check the Ms.Kamski and I'll check the rest of the place!"

"How about you take connor with you,I'll check on Y/n."I heard Conan walk over to me and touch my forehead.
"....She's out cold."

"Where is my daughter!"

"Calm down,she's only unconscious.Still let's get her to the closet hospital."I felt the strength on my body slowly returning,I have enough energy to open my eyes.
"Y/n!"

"Mmh..C-chloroform...They u-used chloroform.."My eyelids were too heavy for me to keep my eyes open...The darkness consumed me once again..

✿✿✿

When I woke up there was this steady beeping near my ear and a few blurry fingers near by.
"Everyone get up!Y/n is awake!"

"Loud as ever Jojo...where am i..."My vision clears and I got a look at all the worried faces.
"Your in the hospital...Apparently your kidnappers overdosed you with the chloroform but the doctor said you'll be fine."Conan said holding my hand,I could see tears brimming the Corner of his eyes along with others.
"Hey I'm fine!Let's not forget I've been through worse."I said waving my hand that wasn't held.
"Um hey kid,remember me?"