New York city;Join me...

They say those who have wronged will come to their end...What did I do?What have I done to deserve this?
-Cyprin
◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

Nov 27

PM 08:50:20

|Y/n pov|
We're currently waiting for our hacker to arrive but I began to get worried.
"What if they don't show up?"

"Then we have to go ahead."Conan said looking around for anyone who would be walking towards us.
"Yeah..in a bit first class will be boarding."Jocast said looking at the clock behind us.I nod and we get ready to walk off when we heard a yell.
"HEY WAIT!D-DONT GO WITHOUT ME!"I turned around first to see a you girl with the same hair color as mine.
"Sorry I got lost.This place is huge!"

"Uhhh.."

"Oh where are my manners!I'm Cyprin Perkins,my age is 11 and I'll be this way for the rest of my life.Nice to meet you guys and no need to introduce yourselves.Your Y/n my big sister,Jocasta Evans,Conon and Anon Model Ar200 an Army unit."She smiled sweetly as we all stood shocked.
"The rest of your life?"Anon asked not bother by how she picked him apart so quickly.
"Yep I'm an android,I was human until our mother killed me that is but lucky me because she kept a digital copy of me.We should get going by the way."Cyprin said and Jocasta took her carry on bag.

We quickly board the plane and took our seats but it seemed like we were the only first class flyers today,so we had the section to ourselves.
"What do you mean she killed you?"

"Well let's just say it wasn't an accident.I found out her little drug and gambling problem and the next day she purposely hit me with a car and said it was an accident.Ill tell you this,that bitch can act."Cyprin said pulling out a Blue blood pouch with a straw attached to it and began to drink.
"Yeah...Once we kill Richard,we'll let you kill Allen.Sound good?"

"Hell yeah."I knew instantly that me and Cyprin would get along just great but I need to know one more thing.
"What happened to Darren's eye?"

".....Well Darren isn't the most sane guy on earth.It happened during a mission.He had the guy cornered,now anyone would of shot him since he was wanted dead but Darren wanted to prove himself.He rushed at the fugitive,scared the man swung his knife and cut my brother across the eye but that didn't stop him..He strangled him to death and felt nothing.He drug the body back,like it was a some sort of trophy."I shivered at the story while Jocasta and Conan looked completely terrified.

The air became thick after the story and honestly I was so sure if i ever wanted to hand Darren a glass bottle ever again...
"That was..."

"Umm..."

"Very..."

"Unpleasant to hear..."Conan said filling in the blank for me,Anon and Jocasta.
Cyprin nods when throwing away the pouch.
"Yeah..That destroyed any signs of deviancy in Darren and created a monster that will do whatever it takes to please Richard."

"Okay I went from hating him to feeling sorry for him..."

"The three of us are siblings and we
all suffered...We need each other more than anything.We need him to join us."Cyprin said with her brows knitted together.
"That's gonna be hard with him trying to kill me and all but we can try but there's a small chance that one of us will die,keep that in mind."I said bluntly making sure they know the seriousness of the situation.