012 [instagram+real life]

ohnarelle

should dogs wear clothes? the fight is on!! #teamnarelle votes no 👿👿

avaa.pangg: #teamnarelle I'm with you on this one, relly bean

ohdylan: at this very moment in time i am making katniss put on a katniss costume

ohnarelle: YOU DID WHAT DYLAN MARCUS OH YOU ARE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
@ohdylan

benn.chongg: watch out bro she pulled the full name card...plus isn't katniss hot enough with all that fur, let alone a katniss costume!!

ohnarelle: thanks for the support ben, and be prepared to die. @benn.chongg @ohdylan

tomholland2013: seeing how pissed you are i'm just gonna say one thing: you win.

ohdylan: good choice bud. you DO NOT want to incur her wrath. it sucks. @tomholland2013

renner4real: WOAH WOAH WOAH CHILL RELLY take a t'chill pill but honestly, I'm on your side

ohnarelle: BOOYAH I WIN @tomholland2013

REAL LIFE

He was sitting back home, scrolling through Instagram, when he got a phone call from the person he least expected it from, his mom. "Hi Ma, why you call?" curious to why she called. "Y-your P-pa, h-he's...g-g-gone..." her voice broke, for her children's loss, and not for her own, for she had not lost anything. "No...no...it can't be..." he didn't want to believe it, he knew that Mei would take it worse than he did. "Tell Mei for me ok? Ask her to come back for me, ok?" her voice steady, as tears streamed down her face. "O-ok Ma," still in shock from the news, hanging up.

"Guys, emergency squad conference." he spoke to to the remainder of the squad. "What's up?" Ava questioned Dylan, a look of on confusion on her face. "H-he's g-gone..." with that he cracked. Only Ben could help him, for Ava was in a state of shock. "Does she know?" Ava questioned, after getting over the initial shock, tears streaming down her face, for he was as much of a father for Narelle as he was for Ava. "Ma asked me to tell her, to ask her to come back...b-but i-i c-can't." Ben, the only one sane enough, began to call the shots. "Dyl, just chill, okay? Aves, can you call her, please? I know you don't want to, we all don't. But you're her best friend." "I want to call her. I need to tell her. It's just an obligation." Dylan spoke up, his voice firmer than his previously shaky tone. "Fine, just don't say we didn't warn you when she breaks down to shit." Ben looked at Dylan for confirmation, and he nodded. "I'm ready."

a/n:
sorry for not posting for so long!!!! im really caught up in schoolwork at the moment so i just couldn't find the time to write :(( disclaimer: the next few chapters will be VERY SAD AND EMO

very important note!! i may get my phone taken away like from mid September to mid October?? because of exams and my mom is nutz so don't expect anything to get published unless i pre-write it or something cos i won't have much time so sryy :|

p.s. i have made a change to chloe barton (narelle's mcu character) and she will be clint's niece instead of whatever she was because the age didn't really line up and it was very messy so hope you don't mind (have changed the previous chapters as well you can go check it out!)

UPDATE: i have just realised (cos i suck) that narelle's real life is very different from that i am writing here because it's based on my own life. i will be taking some things about her into consideration (like how she went to SPORTS SCHOOL) but most of it will be different so don't give me trash because narelle in the story is not like narelle in real life okay? this isn't supposed to be the same so no trash. 

vote, comment, share