Chapter One

A/N Hey like I said in the plot this was A dream that I had last night 17/07/2014 but I wasn't the girl like you would have in most dreams instead I was watching it like a movie. So I wrote all it down and decided that I would make it a story of if Love is meant to be no matter what you will that someone or each other...

Jenna's POV

Ahhhh again I am woken up by myself screaming and wishing that in ways I had never meet Dylan, in many ways he was the best and worst part of me and my life. Dylan and I met ten years ago at my graduation where from what I understand his brother Matthew was graduating as well,

When I first saw Dylan it felt like a million butterfly attack the inside of my stomach, I was so curious to know him but also afraid as I knew if I got close to him that it would not be long before he had my heart and I was terrified as of what he would do with it once he had.

Dylan was a year older than me and was absolutely breathtaking he had brown curly hair but not too long like some guys have, with baby blue eyes that you could just get lost in and he was tall but I remember how I suddenly wondered if we ever kissed how would I get up to his lips with me being so short.

Yet myself on the other hand still having long light brown hair and a mixture of blue and green eyes which some how everyone seemed to be fascinated in even Dylan at the time, I have dimples when I smile supposedly and I wear glasses from what I know it's because my eyes are really light and it attracts the sun more which makes them weaker but I've always believed it's because I read a lot....

Time to get up I told myself as not only am I am starting my third year at Kings University in London where I am a double major studying to be a psychologist and a dancer, I took two years off working, writing music and looking for Dylan.

I then did my first level which took three years and a half and then I focused on just dancing for the rest of the year and then did another three and a half years doing my second level which I also finished off by doing my seconded year of dance. Now it's the seventeenth of July twenty fourteen and I'm half way through my first year of level three although I decided to change dance to English writing this year most is all the same.

I get up and put on my blue lace underwear set with black skinny jeans, my yellow Mindy Peplum top, my black Britt Lee studded jacket, A grey bandana scarf and I decided i'll wear my hair down with a light beanie over and my purple beats by Drake headphones around my neck, I fix my charm bracelet on my right arm and last but not least put my black and pink glasses on so that I can see better.

Today I'm going into town to look for a new book since I've just finished "The Fault In Our Stars" and I must admit I cried my eyes out, I love mystery, romance, fantasy, well any type of book I guess. I grab my new iPhone 5s which is a silvery grey I can't remember what the man behind the counter said but I'm completely In love with it, when I pick my phone up I see that there is a message from my mom.

..................................................

Morning Jen just checking in hope everything is going great. oh when did you say you where coming to visit ??

Just let me know Love you lots

Mom

..................................................

After reading the message over twice I put it down and decide I'll answer her later but right now I need to go to the shops and get some things and then I have class, I own a black ninja bike which I got for getting around on but i'll walk for today and get some fresh London air, I put my head phones on and start listening to my play-list that consists of mostly Ed Sheeran, Colbie Caillat, Demi Lovato as well as Hunter Hayes and Lucy Hale although I have many songs these are my favorites right now.