Chapter two

"So Jenna what did you want to ask me about ??" Dylan asks as he walks into the room

"Oh i'm sorry if I disturbed you...  I just wanted to ask about this." I walk over to the bed and grab the photo of someone's bare chest and my name inked onto their skin,

I stand up and walk back to where Dylan is now standing and i lead him to the couch

"Sorry this is what I wanted to ask about." I say and hand him the photo and you can see he recognizes it straight away as his facial expression goes from a smile to nothing at all, absolutely blank.

"Oh right this, this wasn't meant to be in here I was meant to take it out but..." he pauses and touches his chest which in ways shows that not only was it personal but it was his chest that he had tattooed my name onto.

"Can I see...?" I ask as I slowly touch his hand moving slowly for before this moment I never imagined how Dylan felt, only myself I mean he was taken away from his family that day, his brother, his life and just so that his father could maybe make something of him and even in the end when he had finally already proved to his father still then his father never gave his approval.

"I'm sorry maybe this wasn't a good idea... I think I should go." Dylan blurts out the same way I did earlier dropping the picture on the floor but as he gets to the door I catch up to him and put my hand in the middle of his back, "Wait i'm sorry I asked... I uh shouldn't of just blurted it out and expected you to just answer everything with out having an emotional attachment to it as well." I finish and remove my hand from his back but he turns around and grabs it before it falls next to my body.

"No I'm sorry your right I do have an emotional attachment to everything in that box but not because of the box and each piece in side but for the person it represented." he finishes and begins to stroke my hand back and forth with his thumb.

"I understand how special as well as important it is to you but i do still really want to see the tattoo but I also understand if you don't want me to see it." I finish rappelling on and just look up at him with big sad puppy dog eyes which always used to work years ago.

"Okay fine you win... I will show you mine if you show me yours." I stutter out thinking to myself what did I just get myself into but when I looked up he wasn't answering or doing anything and I really did want to see his tattoo,

"Wait... you have a tattoo ??" Dylan asks me as he lets go on my hand forgetting everything else we just said and has a slight confused look on his face,

"Yes I do I got it a few years ago, soo if you show me yours on your chest I will show you mine." I state and fold my arms which causes Dylan to laugh at my childish ways

"Okay, okay I will show you but you can't get mad or sad when you see it okay ??" he comments back which is hard to hear in ways because what if I do want to cry or be emotional for what he did, which he says now I can't but some times you just can't help it.

Dylan lifts up his top and his newly found ripped body muscles alin in a six pack which then form into his V-line which way never that pronounced before and suddenly I can not control my imagination that is now memorizing over his body but my eyes are controlled instantly to where my name and that its aligned across the middle of his chest properly just on top of where his lungs would may be.

Jenna-Leigh Langton it says underneath there's a broken heart to my guess meant the sadness and heartache from when he thought he had lost me forever.

"Okay now you have seen it let me see yours ??" Dylan states the same as I did moments ago in a grown up yet childish way too and slowly he puts his top down,

"Okay fine here." I say as i give in and lift up the sleeve to my cardigan where on my left arm reads "Always remember Amitures built the Ark, yet Proffesionals built the Titanic." which then has three birds flying upward on the right yet once Dylan see's my tattoo he slowly picks his hand up and runs his fingers along the words feeling all the little bumps and the ink that lays across my skin.

"Very true" Dylan says and starts to lift the cardigan up more on my arm and then suddenly adrenalin kicks in and reminds me of the scars on my arm and I pull away but it was too late by then and Dylan had seen one of the scars,

"What happened there ??" Dylan starts to ask as I walk away to the swing chair by the window but he doesn't give up and he grabs my arm and turns me around to face him, "What happened to your arm Jenna ?? what did you do ??" He asks again but this times both his hands are placed just below my shoulders and his tone in his voice is in slight anger.

"I went to a dark place before and in those moments of weakness I did stupid things... things that now I regret but am able to cover up by flying birds of ink." I reply and in ways try make a joke but he doesn't take it well and slowly slides his hands down my arm and let's go at my elbow but grabs my arm again and pushes up my sleeve without my permission catching me off guard.

When my sleeve was high enough Dylan started running his fingers over the two scars that remained seen but not knowing that the other two are now covered by a row of birds flying and words that wrapped around to the side of my arm tattoo,

"Why did you do all these things to yourself ?? Why did you go so far as hurting yourself Jenna ??" Dylan asks in anger and judgement which then pisses me off because this is one of the reasons I never show anybody, cause all they do is judge without reason.

"Oh so your telling me you have never hurt yourself when you where upset or angry ?? Never punched a wall or hit someone or gotten in a fight on purpose ? Just to feel better, well I've known you long enough to know that, that isn't true and now you standing here judging me." I finish and walk away from him in anger and sadness all at once knowing that he is judging me for the things I did in weakness, the things I did years ago, things that yes I am not proud of but I did and I accepted that.

"Yes, yes I have but I have never gone that far and the Jenna I know would of never have gone that far either." Dylan turns around and screams in a low tone back at me and you can feel the temperature heighten

"Well Dylan," I pause feeling like I'm breaking inside to what he just said,

"Maybe then you don't know me, and maybe now you never will ever again." I pause again for a second time looking at his face and then ask him to leave because all these emotions all the things being said not only do they hurt me emotionally but they flair up my Endometriosis which is never a good thing.

Once Dylan leaves I decide that I would lay down for a bit and calm down but once I had re woken I found that it was already morning and my phone was full of messages from a numerous of people.