curiosity 01

"Hey hyung, I think, I might be gay."

The sound of the gaming chair almost tumbling was loud from the sudden suprised impact. Hongbin turn his head, finally facing the younger who sat on his room's floor.

"Ah- I missed that." The younger said nonchalantly, referring to the game he was playing as his hand skillfully pressing the joystick.

What the fuck was that?! Hongbin mentally screamed. Not only did his two years younger junior just confess that he might be gay, but he is also happend to be Hongbin's long time crush, Han Sanghyuk.

"W-what did you just say?" Hongbin asked for a confirmation. He doubt his ears probably play a trick for him to hear such thing.

"How to pass this level?" Sanghyuk frowned at the game he stucked.

"No- Not that! I mean the earlier!"

Hyuk frowned for a moment, "...Ah! You mean the me probably be gay?"

"You are gay?" Hongbin asked, purposely emphasizing last word.

"...Probably?" Sanghyuk shrugged before he growled at the game over and put the joystick down. "Urgh, I almost win that." He sighed, leaning his head on the couch.

Hongbin frowned to the half hearted way Sanghyuk said it. He make it sound so simple. Is he even serious?

"Are you kidding me?" Hongbin hissed. "You know I'm gay, so are you tryna mock me?"

Hyuk rised his hands to stop Hongbin from having any misunderstanding. "Wait, hyung! I told ya before, I respected your sexuality, and this got nothing to do with that. It just... I just thought I'm probably gay."

Hongbin was not buying that. Ever since the beginning, it was hard to predict Hyuk's way of thinking. In both good and bad ways.

Hongbin sighed. "Fine."

He stared on how the calm Hyuk selecting cds of games. He tapped on his arm rest, thinking of what to ask. "Then... What make you come up to such conclusion anyway? Have you ever falling for a guy?" Hongbin gritted his teeth, imagining Hyuk falling for some other guy broke his little heart. He hope the younger don't have any gay crush on anyone, well, except for him.

Hyuk moved his lips side to side, an habit he has whenever he thought of things. He placed down the cds, side smiled and shrugs. "Nope. It just, my friend Seungjae has been talking about his girlfriends all day, and that's what hits me, like bam!" Sanghyuk smashed his fist into his left palm. "I never fall for girls, so maybe I am gay." He then throw his head back and roll his head to the side to glanced at Hongbin.

Only God knows how done Hongbin was with Hyuk.

The meme voice in Hongbin head was like, "I love you but you're stupid." to Hyuk.

"What the actual fuck was that?" Hongbin squinted.

Okay, Hongbin admit how much he feel happy from listening his long crush could be gay, but the way Sanghyuk said it so easily pissed his gay pride. "You can't come up with such thing to, just, what? To try fucking a guy then broke their heart once you know you aren't gay?"

"Hyung." Hyuk sit up straight, he pursed his lips. "I'm not that stupid. I would apologize nicely, I'm sure they would understand."

"Yeah right." Hongbin shook his head. But he kinda gets where Hyuk was going, afterall, if Hyuk was to fuck him, even once, he wouldn't mind if it was just a confusion.

It then hit him. Why was Hyuk tell him such important thing?

"Why are you telling me this?" Hongbin bit his lower lip.

Could it be the younger actually have feeling on Hongbin? That's why he admit he might be gay? Hongbin unconditionally grinned and get his hope high.

"Because, I wanna ask for your help hyung." Hyuk lips tugged into a smile which melted Hongbin's heart, and rationality.

And Hongbin was so ready to throw himself, and his body to Hyuk. Even without the boy asking for it.

"-I wanna ask for your help to introduce me to some of your gay friends."

Sanghyuk smiled a smile that Hongbin love so much, but never knew it could break his heart as much.

•••

people might hate me for making a new ff without finishing the other ff

sobs im so sorry and ily guys