curiosity 02

"What did you say?"

"What did you say?"

"You have many gay friends, don't you? Introduce me one." Hyuk grinned, suddenly getting all work up like a puppy who got a new toy.

But not Hongbin.

He pinched his nose bridge, thinking of how to handle this things, about Sanghyuk, and his gay-curious. Lowkey-ly sighing for getting fake hope.

"Come on, hyung~ You can, can't you?"

Hongbin pursed his lips, feeling bothered but couldn't bring himself to reject the younger. He can't help but let out a heavy sighs. "What kind of guy do you like?" He asked, well, who knows he might be able to fit in Hyuk's taste on men.

"I can't believe that piece of shit-" Hongbin muttered as he bottom up another glass of beer. He has been complaining to his best friend.

"Can you believe he said that his taste on men is totally opposite of me?!" Hongbin sobs, drunkard talks, his words slurry as he cried his ass out. "Urgh, I hate him! Insensitive bastard! How could he fucking said that to his three years crush?!"

He clutch on the beer bottle, "Well, not like he knows... But still! That was rude! Damn virgin!" Hongbin pour up another cup and place the bottle on the table with a loud thud. "Hey, why dont you say something?? Urgh–"

Hakyeon surprised when Hongbin call out to him. "...uh ...yeah, he does sound like a bastard.... Then, why don't you just find another love crush?" Hakyeon suggested, looking down on the wasted Hongbin. He love Hongbin, but sometimes he can't help but thought his best friend is stupid.

"No!" Hongbin put his fist on the table and get his face up from kissing the table. "You don't get it... Even though he's insensitive, I still like him. He still got others good points, like his face! His smile! Plus, he's so handsome and perfect, I mean, his body is thick, and his thigh- fuck, I would even be bottom for him!"

Hakyeon gasped, dramatically. "But aren't you a top???" He frowned, honestly surprised and sighed at Hongbin who nodded his head lowly.

"Man, you must have it hard." Hakyeon don't even know how deeply in love Hongbin was until he heard the man would switch his role and accept a dick in his virgin ass. That's definitely shows how much Hongbin love that Hyuk guy.

"Yes..." Hongbin sobs. "...I'm hard." Hongbin mumbled just enough to be heard by the guy sitting across him.

Hakyeon narrowed his eyes, glaring at his bestfriend. "...You gotta be fucking kidding me."

"No, I'm fer'real. Thinking of Hyuk makes me hard..." Hongbin sobs. "Like that one time when he slept over, his crotch rubbing on my thigh–"

"Stop!" Hakyeon cupped Hongbin's mouth. "Don't talk about it here!" He hissed.

Hongbin blinked and pouted. "Help me, I'm so gay for him I don't know what to do... And I'm still hard."

"Gah–  You are hopeless." Hakyeon groaned softly and shook his head. Whoever this Hyuk guy is, he gonna pay for making his life so hard handling this hopeless side crush Hongbin. "Come, let's handle that erection you have first."

Hakyeon helped Hongbin to get into the bathroom, patiently waiting for the man to masturbate in the stall.

•••

im sorry i've been so busy with uni stuffs so i hope yall would understand and wish me the best of luck! ♥

i'll be back from time to time (when im free) and will always remind myself i have wattpad acc that need to be updated! lols