XLIII.

(A/N)
Hi. So I normally don't do these at the beginning of a chapter but, there is a really good story that I geniounly love and it deserves sooo many more people reading it. The story is titled:"Kostya and Kristian" and it's written by JustCallMeTed. Also I'm thinking about mentioning more stories and writers. And please do read the story because it is really good.

Ana's pov.

At this point I'm just laying in my bed and thinking. I'm leaving Stockholm in about five hours and the nerves and butterflies in my stomach are getting worse every second.

Kostya's pov.

The memories finally come back to my mind.

(Flashback)

As I enter the café Ari starts talking again. She is really really really annoying. Why did I even agree to this? Actually why did I even suggest this? I mean it's worth it if she leaves me alone...

"Kostya? Are you even listening?" Ari starts waving a hand in front of my face and I nod.
"Yeah..." I say and she just gives me a bored look.

"I'm going to get us something to drink." she says and I nod once again. Not thinking that she would do anything.
"Just get me a coffee." I say and she nods.

After a while Ari came back and gave me a small black coffee. I don't remember what she was drinking. I took a sip from the coffee and it did taste quite good.

"So Kostya, what have you been up to?" Ari asks a really basic question.
"Nothing much, working on music mostly. What about you?" I say and take another sip from the coffee. A smirk appeared on her face, but I didn't think much about it.
"Oh nothing really. Just regular everyday things." she says and I nod.

Suddenly I started feeling really dizzy. And Ari had a kind of scary grin on her face at this point.

"Is something wrong?" she asks.
"I-I think so. I'm feeling really dizzy..." I say and she grins even more. At this point I lost all control over my body and I stopped thinking straight.

"What is I kissed you right now?" Ari asks and I didn't answer, well not at first.
"Just do it." is the thing that came out of my mind while my mind was screaming 'Get away from me!'.

She got up and sat down onto my lap. She started kissing me and I couldn't do anything as much as I tried.

"Let's get out of here." she says with a smirk and I just follow her like a small puppy. What even are you doing? I ask myself but I couldn't think straight at all.

We came to her apartment and you can guess what happened next....

(End of flashback)

What did I do? How the he'll did I actually think nothing of her grins and why did I even let her to get me a drink.

I open the bathroom door and Ari was sitting on the bed fully dressed now.
"Why the he'll did you do that?" I ask her with anger flowing through my blood.
"What did I do?" she asks with a innocent look on her face.
"You friking spiked my coffee!" I ask and she laughes.

"So what if I did? Do you regret it?" she asks with a grin on her face.
"Of course I regret it! You are crazy." I say and she laughed once more. I walk to the door and as I am about to edit the apartment Ari yells behind me.
"Atleast I got what I want. I would really like to see the expression on Ana's face when she finds out. That spoiled little brat. She was always the favorite child, and I was the troublemaker. Well until she moved away and left out miserable old parents." she says and I close the door.

Ari is related to Ana? What? No. Why would she hate Ana?

As I got to our house I saw something that really surprised me it was....

Ana's pov.

Right now I'm at the airport, waiting for my flights I was texting Melanie.

Melanie. Please tell me.

No! Kostya has to tell you by himself. If he doesn't I will. But right now is not the right time at all.

Okay, but can you at least give me a hint?

Ugh fine. But you'll know what I'm talking about. All I can say is "Ari".

With that sentence my whole world crashes down. No, no, no, no, no, no, no! Not again! That little.... Don't curse Ana. Stay calm. Maybe it's not what you think. Maybe...

And so my flight is called and I walk over to enter the airplane. I tell asleep as I was very tired at this point. After a couple of hours I was finally back in Kiev.

I decided to get a taxi and soon enough I was in front of my house. I knocked but nobody answered so I tried opening the door. It didn't open. But it's 8 in the morning. I knock once more, but still nothing.

"Ana!" someone said and I looked over to see Kostya with a surprised and happy look on his face. I put my suitcase down and run to him. Kostya hugs me tightly and tears fall from my cheeks. They were happy tears down. I missed his hugs. A lot.

"I missed you soo much!" I say as we break the hug. Kostya smiles at me and we go into the house. And soon enough I'm greeted by Pluto and Citrus jumping onto me.

About 10 minutes later we sit down and then I notice something.
"Honey, what happened to your neck and collar bone?" I ask noticing bruises on his neck. At least I thought they were bruises.

"N-nothing." he say with a student in his voice. So it is true.
"How could you? You slept with Ari didn't you?" I ask as a couple of tears fall down from my eyes.

"Ana, I didn't want to. She did something to my coffee and I couldn't think straight." Kostya tried to explain and my eyes widen.
"Why the hell would you go out with her?" I ask and get up from the couch.
"To get her to stop bothering me." he says. But I didn't care about it.

"You know what? I'm going to stay with a friend for a couple of weeks. I need to think. Goodbye." I say and he looks at me with sadness in his eyes.
"N-no Ana. Please don't leave." he says and I see a couple of tears in his eyes.
"I said goodbye." I tell him, without a hint of emotion in my voice.

With that I take my suitcase and call a taxi. I'm going to stay with Melanie.
As I enter the taxi, Kostya runs out of the house. But I don't react in any way. I texted Melanie during the ride and she said that she understands. And so I start writing a message for Kostya.