XLIV.

Ana's pov.

I know that what happened most likely isn't your fault. After all I've known Ari since I was born pretty much. And yes, she is my actual sister. I also know that I'm not as good looking as her in any way. I'm sorry, but I need some time to think. Goodbye for now.

Three months later

It has been a full three months since I send that message to Kostya. I have just been doing a lot of work, traveling around Europe for work. And now I'm back with Melanie in Kiev.

She has been such a great friend and she doesn't leave me alone, never. I think that she is still very much concerned about me because of what happened a couple of years ago.

And today I got a call from my dear brother Nikita. I haven't heard from him in a while.

"H-hey Ana, I really really need to talk to you." He said and his voice was studering a bit

"Sure, is something wrong?" I ask.

Nikita's pov.

(Remember the cliffhanger from a couple of chapters ago? I think it's time for you all to find out...)

My brain just won't shut up. I've been thinking about them for more that a month now. Why can't Ana just forgive him?

So I start thinking again. About the one question that Kostya asked me about four months ago.

(Flashback)

"Yeah, but you love her don't you?" I say. Well now I'm more of a overpritective father than brother.
"Yes, I do. I would never hurt her, I do regret it. And it wasn't even my fault completely." Kostya says and I nod.

"Also I need to ask you something. I want to propose to Ana" Kostya said with a serious look on his face.

"Y-you what?" I ask. Now my tone changed. My little sister, getting married? Oh boy.
"I want to purpose to her." he says once again in an even more serious look.

I think for a while. He is the perfect match for Ana. And they do fit together perfectly. Like strawberries and cream. Strawberries sound really good right now. No stop thinking about food. Anyway I see that he loves her, and no matter what Ana loves him as well.

"Do it." I say looking into Kostya's eyes.
"W-what? Really?" he asks with bright eyes and he was really excited.
"Thank you soo much." Kostya says before getting up and hugging me.
"Shush it's okay. You need to treat her like a princes though." I say and Kostya nods.

"I promise I always will." he says with a huge smile on his face.

(End of flashback.)

I got a phone call and my thoughts go away. It was Kostya. He has been a complete mess for the last couple of months. Even his songs became...depressing and a lot more sad than before.

"Hi, Nikita. I messed up really bad. She won't forgive me. And hasn't answered any of my calls or messages." his voice was studering and like he was crying...

"You are crying again, aren't you?"

"I was crying every single day for the past three months. And you know that."

"Yes, I do. But what can I do?"

"I don't know."

"You have to go to her. And tell her everything. Do whatever you need to."

"Fine, but can you at least get her to go to our house?"

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye."

And with that I decided to call Ana.

(A/N)
Hello, hello! A quick update. Anyway I can't wait to publish the next chapter. It will get kinda exciting...
Love you all!