Secret Love Song

Perrie's pov: I didn't know what to think. I don't think any of us knew what to think. Two of my best friends had just seen me kiss our other best friend. The room was awkward as hell.

It felt like we were all staring at each other for an eternity when finally Leigh-Anne awkwardly went to her room, still speechless. Jesy got up too and locked herself in the bathroom. I was pretty sure she was crying, after all, this all seemed a bit surreal.

Jade continued to stare at me and slowly walked up to where I was sitting. At first I thought she was going to comfort me but there was something in her eyes, something that I'd never seen before...she looked terrified.

'Perrie' she said in a hushed voice. She quickly turned around to make sure no one was listening. 'This has to stop'
'W W what do you mean?' I asked, hoping that she wasn't to referring to me and Jesy. 'You and Jesy can't be in love' she replied. 'It's bad for the band'.

Suddenly all my insecurities came flooding back. Spending the evening with Jesy had calmed me down and I'd forgotten everything that I'd been so nervous about. But now my worries were real. Jade was right. How could me and Jesy be in love when we were meant to be concentrating on our music. I felt crushed.

I walked to my bedroom without even replying to Jade. She didn't call me back.

Jesy's pov: I didn't sleep that entire night. I had too many thoughts and feelings trapped in my brain. What was I thinking?! I don't think I'd even realised how much I liked Perrie. But did she like me enough?! She didn't stand up for us when Leigh and Jade walked in. That moment when our lips touched was blissful. I was devastated it had to end in such a humiliating way.

Of course we'd of had to tell the girls at some point. But that was our special moment, meant just for me and Perrie, and they'd interrupted it. The worst part was that they looked horrified. I was so confused why my best friends looked so disgusted at me and Perrie kissing... Ugh I was so confused by everything.

We all left the house at 8 o'clock the next morning. We had a festival to perform at. Not that I was in the mood. I felt like I couldn't be myself around Perrie anymore, not now that Leigh and Jade glanced at us every 5 seconds.

We got ready in silence. Our stylists noticed that something was up but none of could bring ourselves to tell them what. While Perrie was having her hair done, Leigh-Anne and Jade went off to the toilets. Perrie instantly looked at me but there was no way we could talk about our feelings in a room full of other people. I could hear voices coming from the corridor... It was the other girls! Usually this wouldn't seem suspicious but none of us had talked all morning... And they were whispering!

I walked out the room and silently crept along the corridor. I watched as Leigh and Jade shut the bathroom door behind them. Their voices echoed in there and when I stood next to the door I could just about make out what they were saying.

At first I couldn't really grasp what they were on about. But then I heard my name. And Perrie's. And the word 'kiss'. They were obviously talking about last night, surprise surprise. I could now make out exactly what Leigh-Anne was saying. She sounded distressed. 'But Jade!' she wailed. 'We can't keep them apart when we have a secret of our own!'....