Storm.

The rain outside poured, as lightening flashed in the dark sky, and thunder boomed, its loud sounds muffled by the house, and the walls of Y/N's bedroom.
These walls, They felt like a prison.
Sitting alone in her bedroom, Y/N hugged her knees close to her chest. Her back was pressed agaisnt the cool white wall behind her. The rest of the house was silent as of now, earlier she had heard the loud slam of a door, as she knew her father was angry, and on his way to get blackout drunk.
Y/N's mother? She was getting her stuff together to leave like she always did, and was going to stay with a random man to do some adult things with. Y/N buried her face into her arms, and her sobs echoed throught the room. The light in her bedroom was off, the only lighting coming in was from the flashes outside due to the storm. Y/N looked around, her eyes adjusted to the darkness, and her eyes landed on her bed. All this crying had made her sleepy, and knowing her parents wouldnt be home till god knows when, she weakly stood up and made her way to the bed. Y/N sat on the plush mattress, and laid, pulling her grey covers over her shivering form. Y/N's eyes closed, Tears streaming out more.
Why did this happen..? Why did they do these things? Why did they have to fight with eachother and then cheat on eachother?
Y/N's thoughts bounced around her head, the words she wanted to ask aloud, instead streamed down her cheeks from her eyes.
She sighed, pulling a pillow close to her.
Y/N started to drift off to sleep, If only dreams could last forever.