Dreams

Y/N awoke to find herself wrapped in a soft blanket that was not her own. Her sleepy e/c orbs opened and looked around tiredly.
The light poured in through a small wooden window on the oppisite side of the room. Y/n sat up, scanning her surroundings. There was a small nightstand, and a staircase at the bottom of the bed leading to the downstairs area.
Y/N stood, the bottoms of her feet making contact with the cool wooden flooring. She walked over to the staircase, and looked over the railing. On the lower level, there were weapons hanging on the wall, various swords, bows, and shields. A small kitchen set was against the wall, and table lay in the middle, the dining set for two.
As Y/N admired the home she was in, A Man opened the front door.
His dirty blonde hair was tied into a ponytail, and his bangs hung infront of his eyes, sticking to his forehead. The man wore a blue tunic, with light brown pants, with a darker brown colored boots, equipped with a blueish sword on his back, and a wooden shield. The man sighed and took his weapons off, placing them on the ground next to the table. He then turned and walked over to the staircase. His footsteps were heavy, and Y/N was standing at the top. The man looked straight ahead as if he didnt see her. He walked up the stairs and walked right through her. Y/N watched him as he went to the bed, and laid down. Tears were streaming from the young mans Blue eyes, and he clutched a f/c pillow closely. "Y-y/n.."he whispered into the pillow, just faint enough that Y/N couldnt hear his calling. "Will you ever be awake again..?" He said his orbs looking onto the wall, Next to the picture of Him and a few other people dressed in blue, there was a picture of This man with Y/N. The two looked joyful in the picture, especially the male who was now sobbing looking at the photograph. Y/N began to walk over, but felt a sharp stinging pain on her stomach. The pain grew worse and worse, And she fell to the ground. Y/N screamed, trying to get the mans help, but her screams were not heard in this world. Everything started to go black, and she laid her head against the wooden floor.