01

(s)he's back

______________________________

"Please Yoongi! I beg you!" His sister whined, clutching onto his left arm.

"No." He sighed, irritated over his sisters constant nagging.
"Yoongi, pretty please! Just for two and a half months! It is not even that long!" She tried, looking at her brother with hopeful and pleading eyes.

"Yoongi," the brother sighed, taking her hands one by one off his arm, "I will not pretend to be you again. Don't you remember last time? With us and the boys?".

"That is long time ago, and this time you most likely wont be seeing them again." The girl pouted, feeling her hope vanish slowly.

"Alright let me think about it.." Yoongi sighed, rubbing his eyes.

"Really?! Yes, yes!" The small eyes of hers suddenly became huge as she widened her eyes in happiness.
Yoongi walked towards his room, smirking. "Oh, and I'm done thinking...

The answer is no." With that, the male closed his room shut, tired of her talking.

"Tsk! What am I going to do now?" Yoonji pouted, feeling like her world was crumbling.

A lot had happened since the seven of them left ArtsHigh.
Hoseok was now an successful dancer who had been casted by a big company. Jungkook was aiming to be an proffessional athlete, a sprinter to be exact. But since he always had been so good at everything, the boy also played tennis, badminton and bowling along with a little footbal.

After collage finished, Jin helped his father out in the business area while being a cook for a five star resturant in the middle of Seoul.

Taehyung was an actor, awaiting for his first drama to be played in and released.
Jimin kept going with his studies, while trying to become an idol.

And then there was Namjoon.

Yoonji felt her cheeks heat up thinking about the boy.
Thinking about her boyfriend.

Her feeling did almost fade out, but soon returned after they all became friends again.
Yoonji couldn't help herself from falling for his charms.
Namjoon was perfect.
He was a kindhearted man with a huge knowlegde, tall, cute dimples and such an respectful human being that she fell for him all over again.

And that was why she needed Yoongi to play her again.

The girl was now starting at Moon University. Seeing as she did struggle with the school - like classes, Yoonji decided on becoming an author.

All along her stories had been great, making the teachers impressed, but she did not come a long way with it when her homework was unfinished.
And since the University was hard getting into, they were more strict than others.

Which lead her til present time.

She needed Yoongi to pretend to be her in order for her to keep her place in the school.
She was finally going to visit Namjoon after a year apart.

Yes, they had a long distance relationship seeing as the boy was in the States. At Harvard to be exact.

"Ugh... What am I going to do?" Yoonji mumbled, wanting to cry.

This was her chance to see her boyfriend again. He would be too busy the upcoming months, so was she.

"Yoongi! Please!" Her voice yelled from outside his room.

"No!"