12

soon

______________________________________

"Ugh what is taking her so long?" Yoongi mumbled irritated to himself. They had to leave now if they were going to make it on time.

"Yoonji!" He yelled, looking at the time on his phone before putting it in his back pocket.
"I'm coming!" She yelled back, clearly not fond of him rushing her.

Soon enough, the mentioned female was beside him while brushing her hair with her fingers.
"Took you long enough." He snickered, rolling his eyes at her tongue sticking out at him.
"Yeah, well I needed to get ready unlike you who dont even brush your teeth!"

"I do brush my teeth you pig." Yoongi looked at her. "Do you really think I dont brush my teeth just because I dont use a freaking half hour in the bathroom?"
"Whatever, I fixed my hair so it wouldnt be obvious that we changed again." She sighed, ready to head out.

As the two walked beside eachother down the road, Yoonji looked at her brother.
"Anyways Yoongs, why is it that important that we make it on time? You are never the one who is the most excited about stuff like this..." she mumbled, smirking.
"I just didnt want to wait for you for another half hour." Yoongi said, looking ahead.

"Mhm.. could it be that the one you like is... Hayun?" Yoonji shrieked in happiness, widening her eyes. "That has to be it, right?"

The boys cheek started to flush, making it obvious that she was correct. "No!" He snapped, praying that it didnt get noticed by his nosy sister.
"It is! Your cheeks are red! Oh my- Yoongi I never believed such a day would come! Hayun, you like Hayun!" Yoonji laughed, enjoying herself too much. She walked ahead, while Yoongi wished for the ground to swallow him.
"YAH! I said I didnt like her!" He yelled, but the female was too happy about the situation.

_______________________________________

"Ah, there they are. Hello!" Yoonji yelled while waving her hand.

"Yoonji, you better keep your mouth shut!" Yoongi threathened, dead serious.
"Fine, fine." She nodded, as the two headed towards the siblings.

"Hello, this is Yoongi, my brother." Yoonji introduced, trying to sound as normal as possible.
"Yeah, this is my brother Hyungwon." She replied, smiling to Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at her brother. He was the same height as Hayun, maybe an inch or two shorter with very soft features. Even Hayun had stronger features than him.
"Hello, nice to meet you two." Hyungwon smiled with a light voice.

"Well, maybe we could eat lunch? I am starving.." Yoonji chuckled, as all of them nodded.

_______________________________________

Yoongi did not get close to Hyungwon. He tried to be friendly towards him, but the boy seemed rather uncomfortable and had his guard up at all times.

"Well, I am heading home now, I need to help dad with a bike..." Hyungwon said, bowing to all of them before leaving.
Hayun sighed, looking ahead.

The sun had set, and it was getting late.

"Well, me and Yoongi should get going too I guess. It was nice hanging out." Yoonji smiled, hugging Hayun.
It almost seemed like it had been Yoonji who had been with Hayun all this time, and not him.

Yoonji started walking while Yoongi stood still.

"Y-yeah.. it was nice meeting you." Yoongi mumbled, rubbing his neck.
"Yeah it was." Hayun smiled back, lifting her wide shoulders.

"Well... Uh I'll see you around?"

"Sure."

"YOONGI!" His sister yelled from afar.

"Alright bye! Wait- Ah Hayun? Could we meet up tomorrow? I need to tell you something." Yoongi asked, hoping he didnt embarrass himself.
"Alright, yeah thats fine." She laughed, waving at him before heading towards her home.

Yoongi chuckled, while watched her go away.

Tomorrow he would tell her the truth.. He had finally figured the strange feeling in his heart.
He did indeed like Hayun, and he would not be able to get to her if all the lies rested between them.

This is the crappiest chapter of all time, but I have to finish this book so that you can read it.
I just have so much school, therefore I want to finish this for you guys as fast as possible ♡
This book is coming to an end ^-^
-n