malepunisher reader x IQ

I recently binge watched the hell outta the punisher on Netflix and now I feel like writing...yes ive put off alot u guys wanted me to write I apologise.
But hey!, atleast I found me some inspiration finally.
---------------------------------------------------------

Pov no one

(This is where u start the song off)

It was a  thunderous storming night out in the small town of (town name) out in New York. The area was filled with the cries of sirens and gun fire as the local NYPD was getting shot at from the outside of a the (town name) hotel. Soon after all officers were shot dead by the white mask's footsoldiers
Leaving but one simple radio call for an operater from team rainbow.

(Time skip to four minutes brought to u by  a THICC IQ!)

Pov IQ

Soon after I was called in to retrieve to hostage inside of the hotel.
I was greeted with several gunshots while I throw a drone out and shoot four of the hostiles in the head and chest.

"This is gonna be even tougher that I thought" I said sighing unamusedly before I send to drone to find the hostige,and right when I found to hostage....a white skull like symbol was first to pop up on my screen before a white mask was seen getting shot in the head by his own gun before the dark figure with the skull symbol on his chest broke free from  his restraints slowly snapping the ropes tied around him...as well as cutting his hands free from a ziptie.

"What the hell kinda hostige is this?!"
I said in shock of what just happened.
I've seriously never seen anything like this before!,I mean how can a hostage be so bold as to attack their captor?!

"Monika! What's going on in there?,is everything ok?!" Bandit asked asked me as if I were close to death "I don't know how to say this but...it seems like our hostige is fighting back,what am I sapose to do about thi-" I pause in the middle of my sentence,it was then when I took a glance at my drones feed again to see that the  hostage was helping up a second person who was with him as well onto there feet in the mist of more white mask showing up near by the area.

"Bandit I think...I thank the unrestrained hostige is planning on getting the other out with him as well...what should I do?" I asked bandit in disbelief and confusion before he responded with a "we don't know what his intentions are fully...so it's best you atleast go and confront him before anything shady happens in there..." He said sternly as I marked my targets locations.

"Understood,I won't mess this up!" I said getting up from my knee and following  my marked spots.

(This is where u can skip the hook and get to that part of the song!)

Pov no one

As Monika makes her way to where you are,the sound of gun fire was heard as you move into where the white mask were shooting them up left and right and attacking them with the the butt of your gun before smashing there faced in and shattering​ theirs masks as well.

When the gun soon was falling apart he took out his two dual uzis spraying down several hostiles while the hostige fallowed behind you.

Meanwhile in another room Monika was rushing at the terrists with her a combat knife slitting throats and stabbing heads as she used her detector to find a few bombs around where she was as she shoots then and disarms them before she  found herself​ wounded in the arm and leg  as she limps into the near room you're in.

"Hm?...hey Mr. Punisher....that woman there she's hurt!" The hostage said as he saw Monika grunt as she stopped you where you were.

"Stop...right there!,hostage.....tell me what your intentions were when you...aagh!...escaped.."

She asked you pointing her pistol at you.

"Self defense....and I planned on helping out the person with me" you responded calmly to Monika. You then go and hold her by her side, getting her to saftey befy any mask showed up.

(Time skip to later on)

You were sleeping on the bed of iq u. Her room as you held her in your arms to warm her. Atgr what Happened last night you felt like you needed to stay with her. And that's exactly what you did.

From there you became her new partner in team rainbow and decided to soon be her boyfriend.

The end