venom male reader x tsuyu

A/n: you look like venom from comic
---------------------------------------------------------
Pov tsuyu

I was closely pinned to a wall on the way home from school as a wide golden dagger was held to my neck "alright kid...I'll ask again...where is y/n l/n?" He shouted in my ear as I claw at the wall trying to cling to it. Y/n's one of the closest friends I've got and I don't plan on letting him get hurt! "I'm not telling you anything!-ribbit!,and I'd rather die than let you find him!" I said gritting my teeth in pain with the blade getting closer to my neck "why not?....we haven't even told you why we need to find him..." The guy said while his comrades look through my bag finding my phone "hey!,I found something that just might give us a lead on em!" Crap!,my phone has a ton of pictures with me and him in them and...some personal stuff "I suggest you don't look through that..." I said blankly before he turned it on and going to photos...its over...I failed you y/n.

Soon as I had lost hope for what was about to happen "hey! What he-mmrck!" One  of the things ot snaged by a big black web to the face pulling him into the near all way.

"Grrr who's there!" My captor shouted before a roar is heard from the Ally with the body of the thug getting thrown at my captor before everyone shot at it.

And by it I mean the huge black monster,it had the same symbol my friend wears on all his  clothes!

The monster then slowly crouched down on the ground balling it's fists up before  throwing it's head up roaring out in anger shooting long blade like tendrils at the tugs scewering all of them but a few.

The beast then ran at more of the thugs ripping then apart and even eating their flesh and brains.

"You...yes you there with the golden knife,we would very most likely appreciate it if you'd​ perhaps..." He paused digging his claws into the wall next to us shattering it a bit  "let the girl go?....she has somewhere to be too you know" he said slowly with a big toothy grin. It looked like he was ready to chew the guys face off just now...but when the guy answers "heh... finally you show yourself huh?...well how about no...either way it goes she dies!,so I suggest you pray before handing that symbiote over!" He was met with just what I was expecting. "Alright....then how about this,we will eat both of your legs and bite off your head and you will stumble facelessly in the dark!,like a turd!,in the wind!" He said as he grabs and picks up the man  stabbing his throat with his claws before growling rearing back his head biting into his face and and head devouring and ripping him apart.

All I could do at the moment is just watch in shock of what was going on as the monster came closer.

"W-who are you?" I stutters in fear slightly "we...are venom!" He said handing me my  backpack before leaping onto a building   close by  as I watch him disappear into the night.

(Time skip to the next day)

Pov no one

"I sware midoriya it had the exact same symbol as y/n so it has to had been him I mean look at his quirk!" Tsuyu said as a boy in a uniform work a white spider symbol on it shot a web from his wrists onto a pencil that was falling. The boy had  been a student at u.a. for about a year or so now,and have been a close friend of tsus since middle school.

The boy glanced towards tsuyu with s blush before getting up and walking off.

"Relax tsu,even if it were y/n he wouldn't have ripped those guys apart like you said the monster did,plus y/n hasn't even came up with a hero name yet" midoriya said as bokugou was close by "he's right!" Bakugou said "venom is too cool a name for someone with such a nameless quirk like him,besides I bet this venom freakis just another nomu ready to smashed into pieces again! Hehehehahaha!" Bakugou said rudely before y/n came back and replied to him with a "oh really?,what if this venom character was to introduce himself here and now hm?...then will you be satisfied?" You said as your teeth were fang like for a bit,your voice was calm and slightly monatone but you still showed some emotion with your hair covering one eye  as your soothingly silver eyes shine a bit.

"Oh I'd be more than satisfied to pumble venom to a pulp!,and maybe toast him till there's nothing left as well" you then sigh calmly before walking off.

(Time skip to night time)

It was now night time at u.a,and tsuyu was happily in her new dorm asleep calmly as she feels an odd feeling over her....as if someone was watching her. Soon as she turned on her side a flash of thunder was outside brighting the room up with some light and showing venom on his back on her wall as he slowly came tried to shimmy into a corner before falling onto tsuyu holding her hands intwining them. "O-oh no we are terribly sorry for!-mmrrph!" He was muffled by a a deep and passionate kiss as his mask slowly oozed off his head whilst he slipping her some tounge as well "y/n....thanks for saving me...I've...I've wanted to do that way too long from now!-ribbit!" She said as her her lip cheeks flare up with a blush.

"Same here! But I...felt you'd be a...afraid of me...of us.....I just-" he was cut off again as she kissed him again moaning into the kiss as she let his hands slowly corress her hips before she rolled over onto him,this soon lead to a bit of fun being had by them both as the sounds of tsuyus moans fill the room and Hall way half the night.

(Time skip to tomorrow)

"So lemme get this straight....that was you two who were banging!?" Bakugou said laughing before you turned into venom and roared at him loudly making him shut up with tsu in your arms as you nuzzle her cheek.

From there you two would team up together alot since izawa saw that you two work together perfectly in your assiments and made you a duo.

The end