🐯Thug Life🐯2

Reaching back at their hideout, the silent house quickly filled up with lively voices, screams of victory, a little scent of alcohol. Jungkook decided to stay away from it, he was already tired. He didn't want the bitter tasting liquid to make his mind clouded than it already was.

"K-Kookieeeeeee~"

A voice cooed and hiccuped and just as Jungkook turned behind he saw a tiny body being lifted up from the floor bridal style, Mark giggling at the brunette with loving eyes.

"Y-Yah! Our Taetae is already wasted. Such a fail!" Jimin chuckled barely able to stand straight.

"Get outta my way I wanna sleep!" Yoongi mumbled trying to make his way into Namjoon's room.

"Hey that's my room!" Namjoon facepalmed at Jin because there was no way in hell he was gonna be able to pull Yoongi out. If he did it would end up in a cussing rap battle.

"Good night p-people. I hope we make one more day through. Just like e-every-day"

"Shut up old man." Bambam scoffed at Jackson and shook his head, throwing a hand over Youngjae's shoulder as they went to their respective rooms.

"Kookie??"

Before Taehyung knew, his eyes scanning through the lively hall, Jungkook had already disappeared. He saw a red head carrying him towards a room, his body feeling weak from the excess drinking.

"K-Kookieee~ Put me d-down!~"

"It's Mark...Tae." Taehyung whined unable to understand anything. The red haired male slowly placed the younger brunette over the bed while resting his head over the pillow. The taller decided to leave with a sigh not wanting to stay there longer because a particular ravenette was glaring at the duo.

"Night.." Mark whispered close to his ear and left, closely watching  Jungkook staring dead at nothing.

Sometimes Mark wished if Taehyung got a room alone. But he had no right, Jungkook and Taehyung basically grew up together with the ravenette providing for the brunette...

"Oww~" Taehyung mumbled in his sleep, arching his back while trying to get rid of his clothes..

Jungkook's breath hitched, the brunette's baby blue underwear peeking through his shorts and his flat belly flashing from under his top. He suddenly felt weird watching it. He felt sweaty. Hot? He wasn't supposed to feel this way..Or wait, he had never felt this way before. Jungkook was basically the coldest one in their group and the one who gave zero fucks and it was like that up till now. Now he's not so sure. The youngest of the group was driving him slightly insane.

"F-Feel- h-hot mmhh~"

Jungkook stopped him, his hand gripping tightly over Taehyung's wrist before he did something stupid while leaning down towards his face. His gaze locked with Taehyung's slightly watery ones as a  drunken chuckle played through the younger's lips..

"K-Kookie..w-why did y-you change~?"

Jungkook froze as Taehyung flipped them over, the younger's hands clutching over the ravenette's collar while he settled on his lap. Jungkook's eyes tiredly gazed at the younger's brown ones, a familiar tent building up in his pants. This was nothing new for him. Especially since the past few days...

"Because you changed..." Jungkook whispered lifelessly, pushing Taehyung off from his chest to beside him. The brunette gazed at Jungkook through hooded eyes as sleep slowly got to him. That's right. They both changed.

Even a few inch distance between them used to bother Taehyung. But now it didn't. Taehyung loved it when Jungkook used to spoon his tiny body from behind in sleep, they always slept like that but now they didn't.. And Jungkook used to be the only one that used to be touchy with Taehyung. But now it seems like that didn't matter too. They grew up over the years...Matured...

They changed along with time...

"Kookieeee~" The faint voice of a 12 year old boy spoke as he searched through the bushes. 14 year old Jungkook had promised him to return back with the ball. But now it had been exactly 10 minutes and Taehyung was tired of waiting...He decided to sneak out from his former spot and that's how he ended up finding Jungkook inside the orphanage itself...

"Kookie! You lied to me where's the ball!" Taehyung pouted going behind the figure who had his back faced against him...

"Kookie-" Taehyung's eyes widened as he realised it wasn't Jungkook, and stepped back while locking his hands together in the front... They all wore the same clothes so it was kind of hard to differentiate between them.

"Oh D-Dawon did you see kookie?" Dawon smiled widely, grabbing the brunette's wrist and pulling him closer.

"I heard you're about to get adopted!! " 

Taehyung's cherry lips let out a sudden gasp upon hearing the news. It was a dream of his to have a family of his own. But now...something was pulling him back...

"B-But kookie-"

"Come on father said he was looking for you!!"

Taehyung couldn't speak a word as his little hand got dragged through the room and into the hallway where he saw three strangers in black suits and the children of the orphanage standing before them quietly. They had thick black hair and one of them was wearing a disgusting smile on his face... He had a big suitcase in his hand which he happily handed over to the greedy father upon seeing Taehyung... It was one of them.. Jungkook had told him about it..

"D-Dawon no-"

"Oh my such a young boy. His eyes say something else." The man stepped closer to the brunette and gently caressed his hair while chuckling to himself. The other older children seemed to understand and shiver at the sight...The orphanage was never safe to begin with. The father was nice to them but it was all part of the game. In the end they were going to either get adopted. Or sold...To sex traffickers. But little Taehyung didn't even know the meaning back then.. All Jungkook told him was that they were "bad people who did bad things".

"Seems like he already likes us... Taehyung huh? Such a beautiful name for a beautiful boy.." The man brought his hands towards the shaking brunette's cheeks and just then a loud thud sound was heard and a scream went off...The man winced in pain over the floor with blood pooling around his head and the rest watching in horror...

"RUN!" Jungkook shouted at everyone with a bloody rock in his hand as he dragged Taehyung by his wrist. The children went frenzy running here and there. Taehyung could see the eyes of the father glaring at him from a distance as he ran away...

"S-Save me-"

"Help-"

"Help!!"

"HELP!!!"

Taehyung shouted and jumped from his position after waking up from the horrible dream... The faces of each children flashed through his mind as his chest went up and down from the lack of air. He looked beside him to see that the bed was empty and it was way past morning...

Taehyung had dreams of it every now and then. He felt disgusted every time he thought about it..But those children? He doesn't know anything about them now. Where they are how they are. He just wants to believe. Believe that they too are safe and alive. Like him and Jungkook...