011. "We're going to end this."

Tuesday, the worst day ever. In every way it's possible to be.
I had maths, crafts (for two hours straight), spanish, chemistry and music's class. I hate every single one of them, everyhing else is cool.
The whole school day was so stressing and anxious it drove me insane.

I haven't talked to Even for two days. No calls, no messages, nothing. I didn't blow his phone up with everything because i didn't want to be too "desperate", or seem to be.
But today, everything turned upside down.

I was walking to home from bus stop with Jonas, who decided to come over. I didn't mind.

"I still can't believe that Magnus and Vilde are officially together." Jonas said.

"Me neither", i laughed.

Jonas kept talking about them, and i barely listened to him. Not that i wouldn't care about it, i truly do. Magnus was my best friend, and Vilde was just Vilde. They were still the hottest topic in our school. Basic boy and popular girl falls in love with each other, sounds like a perfect love story.

"Isn't that Even?" Jonas asked.

That woke me up from my thoughts. It was Even. He was standing right in front of his house with Sonja, talking about something. We didn't hear them, but it looked like they were fighting.

"It is."

What the fuck was he doing with Sonja? How did they end up here together? I had lots of questions in my head.
We just stood there, and watched them. Then something unexpected happened.

They kissed. Even hesitated at first, but then the kiss turned out being passionate as hell. I felt like passing out, it was so unbelievable.
It didn't took long for the tears to start rolling down my cheeks, and i hated it. I didn't want to be weak because of him. I just couldn't.

"We're going to end this. Now." Jonas brought me back from my dark thoughts.

My eyes widened as soon as i realized what was going on. I knew that Jonas wasn't violent barely never, but when it came to his friend he could be if it was needed.

"No, Jonas!" I tried to pull him back desperately from going, but it was already too late.

He walked straight to them, and grabbed Even by his arm. He pulled him away from Sonja, which caused them to look at Jonas confusedly. I wanted to walk closer to them but i couldn't move myself. I totally froze.

"Get your tongue out of her throath right fucking now." I heard Jonas yelling to Even.

Even and Sonja hadn't noticed me yet, but they would probably soon. Or maybe they were too into in their little romantic moment so they wouldn't.
I wasn't even close to them, but i could barely hear what they were talking. Or better, what Jonas was talking about.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, huh?" Jonas kept talking.

I closed my eyes and pretended to be in a bad nightmare, but when i opened them i soon realized that this all was very, very real. This is my reality.

"Look, Jonas. Don't tell Isak anything about this. He would just be upset and sad and -"

"Too late", i said quietly.

They all turned to look at me, as the silent tears kept rolling down from my eyes. I felt horrible and betrayed just by looking at Even. I was also dissapointed which his actions had caused.

"Isak, let me explain-" He tried to talk to me.

I didn't listen.

"No. I really don't want to hear your excuses right now." I started and raised my other hand for a sign that he should stop talking.