eιgнт

Zisel's P.O.V

"Shh...you heard that?" I asked Isahia. We were sitting at our usual during lunch.

A whole table to ourself because nobody wanted to sit with us, well to be exact nobody wanted to sit with me.

People despised Isahia for being my friend, I'm what you'd call the girl who behaves as if she has nothing to lose in school.

"Hear what?" Isahia frowns.

"I swear I heard someone say my name" I say lightly chuckling at the fact that these bitches couldn't keep my name out their mouths.

"She probably gay too" A short blonde across from me said unaware of how loud she was projecting her voice.

I look back up at Isahia, he gives me an empathetic look before speaking "I know what you're thinking Fenty. Don't do it, just ignore it" He spoke.

"It's like they never fucking learn their lesson. Didn't I beat her friend Tati up last week?" Subconsciously I put my hair back in a ponytail.

"Zi for real if you try to fight her I can't help you cause she's a girl" Isahia said.

"I don't need your help Isahia. I can fight this bitch on my own" I argued.

"And what if they jump you. Then what?!" Isahia said pushing he's food aside giving me his undivided attention.

I frowned at the thought. It wouldn't have been the first time, but Isahia is right. He's the only friend I have. If anything the whole school might join in to fight me.

"Let's go" Isahia said grabbing both of our trays.

Sighing I followed behind.

"Do you think she knows?" I whispered while walking behind him.

"Nah, she's probably saying that just to hate" Isahia replied.

After thinking about it, I've decided not to tell Isahia about what happened last night.

Not because I didn't trust him, I just didn't want to out my parent's business like that.

He respected my decision in not telling him and assured me that he was going to be here for me no matter what.

"I gotta get to class Zi, stay out of trouble. I'll see you later" He said. We did our little handshake before he left.

Because he's a junior and I'm a sophomore our schedules make it hard for us to meet up.

"What are you doing standing there in the hall, don't you have a class to get to?" I heard Ida say causing me to roll my eyes.

"Mind your own business Natasha" I replied knowing how much she hated being called by her middle name.

"Keep playing with me Zi, Imma tell mom you're skipping classes" She warned.

I smacked my teeth. "It's my lunch period dummy, now move along" I said while motioning my hand.

"Hey Ida!" A girl called out grabbing both of our attention.

It was a group of them all coming out of the restroom. Ida looked at me mouthing sorry before walking back to her friends.

Even my own sister doesn't want to be seen talking to me.

Rihanna's P.O.V

"I figured why you made me stay home from work and wanted to dress up for the occasion" Onika said smirking.

She wearing red lingerie with red fishnet stockings. She had this dark lustful look in her eyes which was slowly causing my member to rise.

She was now positioning herself. My favorite position.

My baby knew me so well. "I can feel you staring at me Robyn" She said turning her head back to me.

"I'm just taking time to thank God that you're mine" I licked my lips, astonished by the way she was arching her back in doggy style.

The last two weeks we've been arguing and fighting nonstop. Onika forbidden me from getting any pussy and I'm not even gon lie that shit made a nigga shed a few tears.

But she don't gotta know that...

"Daddy please...I miss having you inside me, make me feel whole again" Onika whined causing my friend excitement.

Wasting no time I stood behind her and positioned myself before pounding her.

She tried moving up but I pulled her back. I was only pounding halfway, "Mmm babe slow down" She pleaded.

"Nicki we barley started" I laughed.

I pushed her down more before going all in causing a small whimper to escape her mouth.

I moaned at the feeling of our juices mixing and the sound it made every time our skin came in contact with each other.

"Shit Nicki, throw that ass back!" I said going at a faster pace.

"Yes daddy yes!!" Onika said, I felt a warm liquid coat my dick, I shivered in delight. In just a couple minutes she came.

Quickly I took my dick out "Babe turn on your back" I told Onika before squirting on her.

"Yes daddy" She obliged.

She layed on her back then spread her legs. Her pussy was now glistening with her essence.

"Damn ma" I said before laying on my stomach and pulling her more towards me.

I was inches, no just centimeters away from eating her out and making her moan to the gods until her phone rang.

"It can wait" I told Nicki, she hesitantly nodded.

"Mmm, I love you Robyn don't stop" She said as I was sucking on her clit.

*TRINGGG*

Her phone rang. She jumped in result pushing my tongue further in her pussy making her moan.

*TRINGGGGGG*

"B-babe let me get it" she said while trying to collect her breathing.

"Robynnn!!" She moaned while pushing my head back.

"Just answer" I said.

She reached for her phone on the nightstand.

I looked up at her while eating her out, her hands shook trying to accept the call.

"H-hello" She said. Her breathing was shaky.

"You're speaking to her"

"She what?!" She said her face now scrunched up. She pushed my head back meaning we couldn't continue.

Sighing I looked at her waiting on the call to be over so she can tell me what's up.

"Lemme talk to her" She said letting her New York accent slip.

Who got my baby all upset.

"Zisel Imani Fenty why the hell is the Principal calling me?!" She yelled.

There was a long pause. Excuses, excuses, excuses. I just knew Zi was making up some lame ass excuse for whatever she did.

"That's not what he said!"

"No! Shut your damn mouth, I don't care what they sai- you know what I'm not finna argue with you right now. Just know Imma deal with you soon as you get home!" Onika said talking with her teeth clenched.

I rubbed her thigh trying to relax her, she let out a soft moan covering her mouth as soon as she realized it.

"I'm fine put the damn principal on the phone" Onika said slapping my hand.

I laughed before kissing her cheek and walking to the bathroom.