16

1k 💞💞 ty x

---

Seungmin's p.o.v

After posting pictures of books, I turned off my phone and sighed. I was sitting on a chair next to the window in the library. Where I was meeting Hyunjin. I was pretty early to begin with since I had to return some books my mom made me do, so I've been in here for 2 hours.
It's currently 6:30 pm and I got a bit bored from staring off into space. I take out my phone and plug in my earphones. I look through my playlists and songs. I'm not really in the mood to energetic, pop like songs so I go straight for my instrumental playlist. I scroll and scroll until I found the perfect song.
SEVENTEEN - Don't Wanna Cry Orchestral version (A/N see video above). I stare out the window.

Many minutes passed by, I do not know how long, but it was long. In the corner of my eye I see a person coming towards me, a black shirt dude with glasses. Its a sign, an omen, a GLIT-no nevermind its Hyunjin. I pretended that I didn't know he was there until he was right next to me. The atmosphere around us was very awkward and silent. That is until he pulled out one of my earphones and said hello. My eyes quickly look at him and I grab back my earphones. I turn off my music, shut my phone and put away my plugs in my pocket.

I gesture him to come follow me until we reached the place.

__

Hyunjin's p.o.v

I follow Seungmin to where ever he was taking us. I thought, Is he going to kidnap me? Nahh. He wouldn't. He's too soft for that. Or... is he not. mom i'm scared.

We reached a very quiet place and I realize that we were upstairs, the adult section.

I look how cool it is upstairs than it is downstairs. Downstairs is .... well a MESS.

We walked over a quiet table in the corner and I saw that there was no one around here.

I got a bit nervous and ask Seungmin, "Are we allowed to be here?" "Of course, the librarians allow me here ever since i began coming here"

Right when I sit down.

Something that I never imagined.

Happened to me.

---

- Pandora Minghao📌