22

---

Seungmin's p.o.v

"You."

Me? Hyunjin loves me? Impossible! I stood there silently thinking of possibilities that he is actually joking. But he wasn't.

Hyunjin grabbed my wrist and we ran. We ran to...where?

I looked around our surroundings and he brought me to his house.

"Sorry. I dragged you to my house."
"Well, you have a nice home..."
"Thank you."

He gestures me to sit on the couch and I did.

He sat right next to me and I can feel a light blush on my cheeks.

-
K.SM | H.H

"So, why are we here?"

"What I said at the ice cream shop... its true."

"Your joking."

"I am not"

They both sat their in silence, neither of them saying one word. That is, until Hyunjin broke it.

"Seungmin..."

Seungmin looked at him,

"What?"

"Do forgive what I'm going to say."

"o-oh al-alright.."

Hyunjin deeply inhaled and exhaled.

"Seungmin..."

"I'm afraid it might be the end of our good acquaintance, or if I'm lucky, the realization of my longing days"

"I told myself I might as well take the risks because it's the only remedy I know that could unburden this feeling I've been keeping ever since"

"Seungmin, I love you. I know you'll find it hard to believe me if I tell you now how much you mean to me."

"I could hardly understand what I feel for you, knowing how to endure those long sleepless nights just thinking only of you"

"I've never been like this before.
I'm afraid it's no use; every time I look at you, the words came out the same..."

"Seungmin, I love you!"

Hyunjin immediately covered his face with his hands and waited for a reply.

But what he did not expect was,

Seungmin also had something to say.

"Hyunjin... can I say something too?"

"S-sure"

"Hyunjin. I hate you. I hate that you confessed first. But that doesn't stop me from liking you.
Since middle school, I have had a crush on you. But I moved on easily. When Highschool came around, when I saw you with Minho Hyung, my feelings... I never moved on... I'm grateful that we both became friends even though there have been some misunderstandings"

"So thank you Hyunjin. Thank you for your confession."

"Because..."

"I love you too"

Seungmin glances at Hyunjin and he was blushing.

Hyunjin grabbed Seungmin's hand
And hopes he won't regret what he's going to do.

"Seungmin ah~"

"hmm?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

Seungmin grins at him and shouts,

"Yes!"

Hyunjin looks at him and excitedly hugs him.

---

- Pandora Minghao🚀