2.

During the break at the bottom of the 4th inning, Mihashi had a nosebleed and was recovering in the dug out. She could see this from her place in the bleachers next to the mothers of the team members and the softball team. Nami was also aware of a slightly panicking Abe, pacing in the dug out.

She excused herself from the mothers and descended the stairs to leave the bleachers, surprisingly catching her boyfriend's eyes from across the way. He stiffened, standing up straight and nodding towards her, unknowningly to anyone else.

When she arrived behind their locker room and dug out building, he was emerging from the male locker room. His usually spiked raven hair clung to his face from the constant rain, yet his face was noticable dry compared to the rest of him. He had a look of worry in those deep forest eyes, betraying his usually neutral expression. His baseball cap hung from his fingers, as he donned the hat backwards and acknowledged her prescene with a nod.

"Hey." His usual stoic tone.

"How's Mihashi?" She asked, fidgetting with her feet at his stare. She still had some getting use to when Abe got so intense.

He sighed, scratching the back of his neck in thought.

"To be honest; I'm worried. He's pushing himself so damn hard...I knew something was up." His obvious irritation grew as he dug deeper into his thought, his usual stoic tone falling through to his temper. Nami gently placed a hand on his right pectoral, feeling the muscle tense and ultimately relax under her delicate touch.

"Relax Takaya. You've got this. Mihashi-kun will be back on his feet and pitching in no time."

The raven haired teen looked a bit skeptical. Nami giggled at his expression, sliding her hand down his arm to grasp his left hand. Adding her other hand as well, she caressed his calloused fingers loosely in both hands. Those green eyes of his softened at her touch, looking upon the female with a gentle gaze. His eyes met hers.

"You've got this, okay?"

Takaya held her eyes for a moment, giving her hands a slight squeeze as a small smile graced his lips.

"Thanks Nami."

It was obviously a thanks for calming him down, and yet it carried a little more weight than that.

The announcer began to chatter not longer after, and Nami stood on her toes to press a quick peck to his cheek. She could smell the rain on his now dried skin. Abe's cheeks dusted a light pink, wrapping an arm around the girl and squeezing her in a hasty side hug.

"I'll see you soon. Try to stay dry, okay?" He hummed. The girl beamed up at him.

"Go get 'em, champ."

As the nervousness desepated off of him in waves, she watched her boyfriend walk back to the dug out...but not before shamelessly checking out a few of those baseball player features.

Damn.