Chapter One: So...

POV: Marinette

A/N Hallo! You may be wondering:

What is that image up above?

Well, peoples, that is some fan art I drew myself (sorry if theres some smudges on the drawing; and, no, the CatNoir half does NOT have a fang)! I will be putting my fan art at the top of as many chapters as I can, wither it's Miraculous, Rick Riordan, or Harry Potter.

Please read on!

-Tiggs <3

"Mom! Adrian only invited me to travel with him to a photoshoot in New York. Nothing more!" I rolled my eyes for the fiftyith time, my mom sqeauling while helping me pack.

"I know, Marinette, but still ! He invited you personally !" My mom sqeauled again, and I facepalmed, even though I was sqeauling inside as well.

"Mom," I took a deep breath. "Can we just not talk about this, please? I need to finish packing. I'm meeting with Alya before I head to Adrian's,"

"Ok, ok! I won't stop you." My mom turned and opened the trap door, giggling. "A girls meeting. Ha! Adrinette, here we come!"

I ignored the last part even though I wanted it to be true as much as my mom did.

Me and Adrian had come up with the photoshoot excuse so we can leave Paris and try to find HawkMoth. Rumor has it that he'll be heading to some magic school called Hogwarts in Scotland, and then he's heading to Long Island Sound, NYC.

I sighed.

Adrian...

Ever since I found out Adrian was Cat Noir, I can't even look at him without remembering all the times he flirted with me (Ok, fine, with Ladybug), or all those times we made corny jokes and puns, and when-

I dropped the jacket I had been holding, my eyes widening as I remembered that day.

Dark Cupid.

The spell.

The kiss.

I shook the memory aside, picking up the jacket I had dropped.

I finished packing as quick as I could, grabbing my bag.

"Marinette!" Tikki tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hmm?" I looked up.

Tikki gestured to the clock on my wall, and-

"I'm ten minutes late! AGH!"  screamed, rushing around the room in a panic before darting through the trap door.

Tikki disappeared into my bag as I raced into the bakery.

"Marinette! Leaving already?" My father, Tom, asked me.

"I gotta go dad! See you both in a few weeks!" I pecked my mom and dad on the cheeks before bolting out the door and running to the park as fast as my clumsy legs could carry me.

Oh my god! Alya's gonna be so mad unless I say bye to her (and, well, theres also the fact that me and Adrian might need her to be Reyna Rouge, but... I'll need to talk to Adrian first.)! What do I tell her? The usual 'Late Marinette' again? That I was thinking about Adrian again (hey, it's sorta true)? That I-

I wasn't paying any attention to where I was running, and I suddenly crashed into somebody, my vision tumbling.

When my vision cleared, I was on my butt, a hand offering to help me up.

"We need to stop bumping into each other like this," Luka said, laughing.

I felt my face turn red, and I let go of his hand.