Chapter Two: ...I'm Guessing That The Guy With The Sword Pen Is Percy Jackson

POV: Marinette/Ladybug

I slowly opened my eyes, just as the plane was coming to a complete stop.

As soon as I noticed Adrian, my face turned red.

I had fallen asleep on Adrian's shoulder, and he was calmly leaning against me, sound asleep, his hand gently placed on mine in our laps,  his other arm wrapped around my waist.

Just then, Adrian woke up. When he saw the position we were in, his face turned a hot shade of pink and he let go of my waist.

"Please exit your seats, we have now arrived in New York City."

Adrian stood up smiling awkwardly and helping me up, still holding my hand.

I blushed, letting go.

We silently exited the plane, quickly grabbing our luggage before calling a cab.

Once the cab had arrived, Adrian and I were about to get in when something caught my eye.

"What the-?!" I gasped, a flock of all-to-familiar black butterflies flying right past us.

Suddenly,one stopped flying and froze, staring directly at Adrian for a long amount of time before flying off again.

I met Adrian's eyes, and we both were thinking the same thing:

What was that about?

We ran away from the cab and our luggage, heading for the nearest alleyway.

"Ready, Adrian?"

"As ready as you are, M'Lady," Adrian winked. I just laughed at my silly kitty.

"Tikki, spots on!"

"Plagg, claws out!"

Now as the infamous Ladybug and Cat Noir,  me and Adrian jumped from roof to roof, trying to find Percy Jackson  and his girlfriend, Annabeth Chase, before HawkMoth does.

According to Master Fu, Percy spends most of his time at some place called Camp Half-Blood, but he only did that in the summer. During the rest of the year Percy goes to Goode High School, and you can usally find him and Annabeth at the movies or eating ice cream together in the park, and occansionally chasing each other.

Suddenly Cat Noir stopped, pointing south.

"There," He said.

I nodded, using my yoyo to swing from rooftop to rooftop towards the building Cat had pointed at.

As soon as I got there, I saw him.

In the window of the small Goode High School, a teen with messy black hair and sea-green eyes sat in a classroom, looking really bored while fiddling with a beaded necklace that was hanging sloppily around his neck.

"That's  Percy Jackson?" Cat Noir asked, landing swiftly beside me.

"Yes, and do you have a problem with that? Because my boyfriend can and will surely kick your butt," A fierce female voice said behind me.

I turned, brandishing my yoyo.

A teenage girl stood in front of us with a protective stance, her blond curls flying around her face as the afternoon breeze flew past. Her stormy grey eyes glared directly into our souls, making me shutter. She had a backpack slung across her shoulder, her orange t-shirt and faded jeans giving her a calm aura despite the murdurous look she was giving Cat.