Prologue

*To everyone who commented on my Allegiances Unfinished. I deleted it because I have created a story devoted to teling you a bit about each member. I will make some for the other clans as well and I dont need any help with names I am sort of a Nerd and planned ahead and have already got all four clans prepared!*

Prologue

A band of stars stretched across the midnight sky. In a clearing a white she-cat with golden paws sat. And waited. Her pelt was dim, grey and her golden paws were almost brown and in her eyes the only evidence of emotion was a dark, lonely abyss. Then a sound erupted the eerie silence. Pawsteps.

Seven cats appeared each of them showed twisted emotions. One of them a black she-cat was hanging her head, her ears were down and her tail was sweeping along the floor. She looked as if she had just lost everything. Next to her was a magnificent golden brown tabby with a white underbelly and black socks and tail tips. He had his tail hanging over her shoulder as if to comfort her. One cat, a huge dark tabby was filled with nothing but anger his eyes. His claws were unsheathed and he looked ready to attack all the cats.

"What do ya want?" Growled the dark tabby.

"I have recieved a prophecy and I do not like what is to come so I request to join Starclan!" The white she-cat replied.

"First tell us the prophecy." Mewed the brown tom calmly.

"And why would a Dark Forest cat recieve a prophecy?!" Growled the dark tabby..

"I don't know why I was sent the prophecy but does anyone ever know? And the prophecy..." The four cats behind the three leaders edged forward. The white cat looked sadly at one of them it was Leaffur her old medicine cat.

"When the rage of the dark reaches its limit the stars are in danger but from amongst the shadows heroes will come." She sighed all the cats stared at her as if she said she was really a squirrel.

"So would it be okay?"

"Err...Err..." Stuttered the dark tom.

"Wait a minute! How can we trust you?" Hissed the former Moonclan medicine cat Nightfang.

"Would I lie about a prophecy?" She spat.

"I did hear rumours about a new prophecy...." Whispered Leaffur.

"Please! I don't want to destroy you!" She wailed.

"I believe you Lightstar..." Leaffur burst out.

Lightstar gave her a grateful look.

"I think we should allow it." Moonstar, the depressed black she-cat.

"I agree, even if she isn't telling the truth. I think its not fair that we blame her for what her siblings did!" replied the golden brown tom, Sunstar.

Lightstar dipped her head respectfully and followed the other cats away from her Dark Forest home...