Ch. 4: The guy with the blue fist of steel

A/N: Hello readers! For any who have followed this story so far and was wondering where I've been, I had to put this story on a short little hiatus to finish another one. But I'm back now, and I am ready to roll. So let's get to it.

It was now nighttime again and Jack had begun his search for Billy. He would much rather be out looking for Anti, but right now he needed to deal with the task that was right in front of him. After all, it was very doubtful that Billy was gonna go away and come back at another time. But if one thing was for sure, it was that Billy had it out for Jack, and he wouldn't stop until he found him and slaughtered him. With this in mind, Jack knew it wouldn't be hard to find him, all he had to do was wait for him to come and finish this.

Jack swung through the city in search for his adversary, glancing at every rooftop and listening for every siren. He also had a comm device in case Robin saw or heard anything first. He caught sight of what seemed like a person wearing an orange hoodie on one of the rooftops, remembering that's what Billy was wearing, and went back to investigate. As he swung closer to the building, Septic Sam revealed to him that it was a trap and that the person in the hoodie was just a mannequin.

"God those are creepy" Jack remarked as he continued swinging by. However, he knew that Billy had to be somewhere close by, and kept all eyes and ears open.

Suddenly, he saw another figure with an orange hoodie, only this one was actually moving and started shooting him. Jack quickly released one web to drop under the bullets before shooting another web and swinging around. Billy was sure to stay on his attack, letting his bullets follow wherever Jack swung to or ran. Jack charged up a skyscraper building to avoid the next ray of bullets, Sam letting him see that, thankfully, nobody was working there this late, before jumping off and swinging back around Billy.

The villain tried to stay on his attack, but Jack was fast to swing around and into a hard kick that sent him bouncing off a brick wall on the roof. Jack then hopped down and was standing ten feet across from his nemesis. "Sorry, but ur aim sucks, and you don't really hit that hard" Jack mocked, making him giggle.

"Only intentionally" he joked before raising the gun strapped to his arm and firing again. Jack flipped over his head and on top of the entrance Billy was up against before he started shooting web bullets at him to throw him off. He then hopped down into a drop kick before jumping back up to his feet and was about to capitalize on his attack, until he saw Billy just standing there and laughing. "I hafta say, I was a little worried that you didn't survive" he admitted as he removed the weapon from his arm and stuck it behind him.

"What, ur actually saying that you didn't want to kill me?" he raised an unconvinced eyebrow.

"Not yet at least, I've got bigger plans for you" he noted as he took out his two swords and swinging them around in ready for battle.

"Well, plans do change" Jack countered, and then began dodging the fatal attacks by his adversary.

Billy wasn't as fast as Jack, but his physical prowess and smarts made him quick and clever enough to get mighty close to Jack. The Irishman wasn't gonna be able to get anywhere near him, because he almost got cut every time he did. He was gonna hafta use a different tactic if he was gonna come out on top, or maybe a pair of weapons to fight back himself. So, before Billy knew it, Jack sped off and immediately returned with a steel pipe in each hand. Billy was actually slightly impressed by this as Jack looked ready to fight.

"It's time to battle bitches!" he stated in an epic fashion before he and Billy began clashing their weapons together, spinning and swinging and looking to land any hit they could. They also used a few kicks here and there to gain some sort of advantage.