the leek fic [connor x reader crack fic]

Just letting you know that I didn't even try when I wrote this so that's why it's written so poorly. Enjoy anyway.

~Ryan

You shut the front door behind yourself, sighing at the spectacular idea of finally getting home. Today was rough. You're the boss of this one department where you work at, but of course, that means that you have to deal with the many people under you. Whether it's them asking for a way to receive a raise or threatening to quit, they always make you want to slit someone's throat. Thankfully though, you have a caring husband who can make all of those worries seem to disappear.

So when you smell the strong aroma of soy patties {because you became vegetarian when your husband discovered a meat-free diet is healthy}, you instantly smile.

You drop your things onto the side of the couch. He'll take care of it.

"Hey, Connor," you speak. He lifts his head, and you notice he was cutting your most favorite vegetable -- leeks. He usually puts them in stews or cuts them up to tiny pieces for stir-fry. You're pretty sure his amazing way of using leeks is why they're your favorite vegetable.

But you notice that your burgers and diced fried potatoes are sitting on plates on the dining table.

"Connor?" you ask with confusion in your voice.

"What?" he replies, forcing a smile.

"Why are you cutting leeks if you've already made dinner?"

He does not answer. Instead, he continues slicing until there is no reason to anymore. You watch as his forced smile quickly turns into a frown.

"What's wrong?" you ask, walking to your husband who is obviously hurting. He shakes his head. "Connor, please, what's wrong?"

"Nothing,"

You tug the knife he was using out of his hand, dropping it onto the island. You wrap your left arm around his waist as the other arm snakes upward to his neck. Your right hand moves to the edge of his hair where you curl his locks around your fingers.

"Connor?"

"Yes?"

He brings his head up and looks you straight into the eyes. It makes your insides shiver when he does that.

"What happened?" you ask softly.

"So I got an update."

"And?"

"I can think if nasty things now... while wanting to be pleased,"

"What's so bad about that?"

He pulls back. "The things I want to do will hurt you,"

You chuckle. He doesn't know that it's okay to feel like that.

Or that you like the pain.

"Actually, I'm into things that will hurt me. I mean, as long as I get pleasure from it,"

He smiles the biggest smile you've seen since your wedding day. "Good! I-I'm so excited because now I know you'll let me do--"

As he rambles on about the things he wants to do to you, you realize that you want him to do it to you now. Doesn't matter what, as long as you receive an orgasm.

Your eyes trail to an uncut leek, and an idea boils inside your mind. It will hurt. Who cares.

"Connor."

"What?"

"Leek."

"Leek?"

"In me."