||five||

" I might me a hood nigga but I got a soft spot for her"

                                                                                                                                                               ~Jasmine's Pov

                        I've been thinking about what happend with Glizzy and I ever since that day. He is always over my house because he is still cool with Nahmir.

He is always blowing up my phone with the same shit talm bout how sorry he is but I dont even care.

 Nahmir came in to me room forcing me to get out of my thoughts and feelings.

"Yo Jas you wanna hit up the movies with us" Nahmir said.  "Who is us?" I asked making sure Glizzy wasn't coming because I didnt wanna be near him. "  Umm..Me, Jay, and Chyna" he replied

                                                                                                                                                  ~Nahmir's Pov

Glizzy was coming but I had to lie because I want them to get back together.

"Yeah im coming but give be like an hour to get ready" .

"ard " I replied " and wear something cute " i said before leaving her room.

~Glizzy's Pov

I've been missing Jasmine . Every thing about her just makes me smile. I might be a hood nigga but I got a soft spot for her. I really fucked up but I just never been in a real relationship. Even though we only been talking for a few months I've never felt this way about no female. Nahmir invited me to the movies and he told be my baby was gon be there. I hope she can put all that old shit in the past and still fwm.

~At the movies~

~Jasmines Pov

I walk into the movie theater wearing a blue crop top , some ripped white jeans , and some white 12s. As soon as we walk in the door the first person I see is Glizzy. We make eye contact for 2 seconds and then I run out the door and back into Nahmir's car . Glizzy follows me.

" Jasmine Unlock the door" he said while tugging on the car handle . I hesitated for a second but I unlocked it. I couldn't  help myself. I got mad love for this nigga and I just had to hear him out.  He got into the car and sat down. Before he could say anything I said" Why would you do that to me Glizzy"

 "Listen Jamine Im sorry, I know I hurt you and I just couldn't accept the fact that I love yo-- nah fuck that Im in love with you. And the more time I spend with you the more I fall in love with you. I just didnt want you to get hurt. I know the lifestyle I live is not for you so I can't fall in love with you." 

I couldnt help but tear up . Before I could even say anything he smashed his lips into mine and  we kissed.

A/N: bro this shit was so ass and I don't have my phone so yea... and I need somebody to make a bomb cover so comment if you can